Search results

1. Cormorant42

RMMV Pixel Mural RPG 2k2d

Play, rate, & review here! --> https://cormorant42.itch.io/pixel-mural-rpg-2k2d Is that everything? I guess the mods will let me know if I missed anything Thanks, & cya later
  2. Cormorant42

Am I missing something or are custom tile colliders impossible?

So I have been trying for the past two days to figure out how to create custom tile colliders with either QMovement or AltimitMovement that are either region-based or tileset-based. I specifically do not want the colliders to be event-based because I don't want my map to have 5k events on it...
  3. Cormorant42

RMMV Legend of the Nine Rings: A Zeldalike Metroidvania (Beta 0.28)

Hey guys! So this all started with an idea: what if the original Legend of Zelda had been a metroidvania game instead of the top-down RPG classic that it was? (and no, I don't mean like The Adventure of Link, I mean like a *good* metroidvania...but whether mine is good or not is up to the...
  4. Cormorant42

NanoWizard's TitleVideo.js (Show Title2 Fix)

Hey guys! I was trying to make a title screen with a video behind it and lo and behold there was only one plugin that worked on MV 1.6.2: NanoWizard's TitleVideo.js. (Iavra's and PrimeHover's versions both only showed still images, and that was AFTER I edited PrimeHover's with the correct PIXI...
  5. Cormorant42

RMMV Proof-of-Concept in the works: A Javascript OS

"Play" it here So basically this is a very quickly-done mock up of an OS interface that more serves as a reminder to me to actually work on this once I have time more than a playable demo, but I think it's a cool concept nonetheless. Mostly useless, I know, unless such a thing is required for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VersatileVSL