Search results

1. frrrosty

Congrats to Germany :)

Congrats to Germany :)
  2. frrrosty

Classic Games aren't as Good as You Think

Agreed on the Opera scene.  It's okay but kinda goofy. What you said about OOT and EB is blasphemy though.  Burn the witch!!! It's funny that you mentioned Chrono Trigger having excellent pacing, because that is exactly how I feel about OOT gameplay wise.  It is expertly paced.  When you've...
  3. frrrosty

Your Favorite Console Startup Screen

The Gamecube startup is the best, partly because the Gamecube logo is incredibly good.  The "G" and "C" along with the cube formation is brilliant.  Plus I loved that you could spin it to get to the menu.  I can't vote because you forgot the Cube :(   The N64 logo was woefully underused but...
  4. frrrosty

How so? what do you mean?

How so? what do you mean?
  5. frrrosty

PKs are the absolute stupidest way to decide a match.

PKs are the absolute stupidest way to decide a match.
  6. frrrosty

Germany with the touchdown victory over Brazil! Wow!!

Germany with the touchdown victory over Brazil! Wow!!
  7. frrrosty

Been exhausted lately. Have work to do but I only want to work on my RPG stuff :\

Been exhausted lately. Have work to do but I only want to work on my RPG stuff :\
  8. frrrosty

Very cool!

Very cool!
  9. frrrosty

What would you like to learn someday?

I'd like to learn how to play piano, guitar, and banjo (yes, banjo!). Also I'd like to learn Japanese as well as get reacquainted with Spanish.  I completely forgot all my Spanish :(
  10. frrrosty

(TOTALLY BIASED) Game Rundowns

@Indrah This is an awesome thread, thank you for making it.  This is my first time watching any of your stuff.  I love the style of your videos, and your voice and accent are adorable.  I hope that's okay to say. I wanted to comment on your Goblin Noir video and some of your comments.  I...
  11. frrrosty

Choice for next Pixel Myth Pack!

True enough.... and honestly that pack looks pretty decent.  I guess I just want a lot of tiles in that vein!
  12. frrrosty

frrrosty pixels -- c&c welcome!

Today's update so far... updated female stand and run, and child stand and run.  (forward) Thank you!
  13. frrrosty

Happy 4th, fellow Americans :) I'm spending the beginning of it spriting, haha... burgers and...

Happy 4th, fellow Americans :) I'm spending the beginning of it spriting, haha... burgers and fireworks later!
  14. frrrosty

Wow, looking good!

Wow, looking good!
  15. frrrosty

Thanks Sharm.... and by the way, I really appreciate all your help.  I'm glad to hear I'm going "fast" even if it doesn't feel like it.  It's hard for me to not look at it as, hey, it's not that many pixels, why is it taking so long to change just a few pixels?!   ;) You're right, I do need to...
  16. frrrosty

Running away! I had a lot of trouble with this one.  I need to learn to do these faster because I really need to get on with making my actual game :P
  17. frrrosty

I'm guessing you meant some slur there, but wow. I don't know why people have to be so mean to...

I'm guessing you meant some slur there, but wow. I don't know why people have to be so mean to each other.
  18. frrrosty

It's a beautiful pack, definitely.

It's a beautiful pack, definitely.
  19. frrrosty

Got my Oregon driver's license today. I look like a hobo without my glasses XD

Got my Oregon driver's license today. I look like a hobo without my glasses XD
  20. frrrosty

Ah, I see.  Yeah, good point, I'll give a look at that.  Thank you for the advice once again! Edit: Just tried it... wow, such a small change but it makes a big difference already:  -->  Thanks  :blush: I think it helps that I'm looking at so many drawings and trying to focus on form as much...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.
Lord Vectra wrote on lianderson's profile.
*poke* Hello. Not suprised to see you here, but I didn't know you was here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP-404