Search results

1. Onomotopoeia

Crafting Categories/Ideas, and What's in the Town?

While looking into Vlue's Advanced Recipe Crafting script, specifically the crafting categories, a stray memory happened to pop into place. Sometime just after the Y2K rollover, while looking around the 'net for game-making tutorials, I came across a gamedev.net article which listed some things...
  2. Onomotopoeia

An RPG Maker? With No Scripting?

I found a post in the Open RPG Maker forums thread where the lone-developer "Tuxinator" a-k-a Justin is claiming it unnecessary for the editor and engine to be made with any scripting support, although eventing will be part of it. Just curious how prevalent this idea is, if anyone knows any...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zadrave