Search results

1. HexMozart88

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

... ... You guys did this just to make me stay here didn't you.
  2. HexMozart88

It's Time to Stop?

It's Time to Stop?
  3. HexMozart88

Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch...

Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental...
  4. HexMozart88

More Common Events or More Plugins?

I don't think it makes a massive difference in performance as far as I know. I always like to see an evented system because it makes for more creative UI outcome, but I'm super biased as I am an eventer. Unfortunately, for a lot of stuff, there's no real way around making a messy system...
  5. HexMozart88

Static's art gallery (open 24/7 bc this is the internet)

Oh my GOODNESS that first one. These are all incredible but that first one was just jaw-dropping.
  6. HexMozart88

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals...

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
  7. HexMozart88

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

I'm really not sure how pronouns can be used to track you down. There are thousands if not millions of transguys in the world. I'm not seeing how me revealing that I am one is equivalent to me posting my address or credit card. Also believe me, the stuff I've learned about people here from their...
  8. HexMozart88

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

Coming from someone who *wants* everyone to know his pronouns, I don't actually think it's necessary, because you can already glean some info about that from the person's gender in their bio. Having said that, however, I have slipped up a couple of times and defaulted to he. Don't do that. You...
  9. HexMozart88

Here's the best part: I'm actually doing it.

Here's the best part: I'm actually doing it.
  10. HexMozart88

*as she bonks her head on the wall because she can't see anymore*

*as she bonks her head on the wall because she can't see anymore*
  11. HexMozart88

How would you personally handle a large Party size?

I don't have too much experience with it mostly because I'm terrible story-wise at having a large cast. But I have played games that make it work. Look at how Eternal Sonata does it. That I think was the best way to have several characters.
  12. HexMozart88

My brain really needs to like, figure out when something is a bad idea because the hot idea in...

My brain really needs to like, figure out when something is a bad idea because the hot idea in my brain is to bring my whole game into Unity but I know that would be a terrible idea.
  13. HexMozart88

RMMV Haunted Mall

That sounds cool, actually. But dang, do I have any say in whether the protagonist dies?
  14. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

No, I use Ace, but thanks. Yeah, and the maps have unfortunately led people to call my game a broken mess, so I desperately need to do something about this. EDIT: So I think I might just recruit someone to help with this. I just don't know what the job title would be.
  15. HexMozart88

[ATTACH] @Finnuval Your wish is my command.

@Finnuval Your wish is my command.
  16. HexMozart88

Is This Queerbaiting?

Made this thing quickly. It's the main cast of the... game/book/Idon'tevenknow. He's so cute I can't even.
  17. HexMozart88

Those are amazing! Only critique is that the dog looks a bit more like he's smiling than growling.

Those are amazing! Only critique is that the dog looks a bit more like he's smiling than growling.
  18. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

I've had parallax maps in my game for several years. I'm good at making them look good, but then the passability is always messed up. Tile mapping would be easier, but I'm horrible at making it look good. So I basically have to decide between making my game look unique and making my maps...
  19. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

Ah, gotta love two completely contrasting opinions, LOL.
  20. HexMozart88

Profile posts. T_T

Profile posts. T_T

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silverpg