Search results

1. HentaiPie

Avy's MV Stuff

Nothing worked, so I just took them and placed them over something that worked. Hopefully that's not considered editing the image.
  2. HentaiPie

Quasi Input

All of the links are broken :(
  3. HentaiPie

Avy's MV Stuff

The bat, how do I get that to work in MV? I've tried to do bat.png !bat.png $bat.png and !$bat.png but they all don't fit in the box.
  4. HentaiPie

Beast Masters

The link is broken :(
  5. HentaiPie

Looks great!

Looks great!
  6. HentaiPie

Mini Games in Games?

Do you add mini games to your games? I've heard a few people say it takes away from the actual game itself, however I personally think it adds a little bit of gameplay time to your game, as well as makes look like you've put more effort into it. What's your opinion? Personally, I've added two...
  7. HentaiPie

Random Variables aren't random

Edit: I've made them into separate things: But now it's ONLY showing up 1 and 3. Nothing else. 2, 4-10. None of them show up, ever. I added the numbers in there to see how it's actually working. Edit to the edit: I listened to @bgillisp and added a conditional branch instead. And it is now...
  8. HentaiPie

If it's almost always going to chose the one on the right then what's the point in actually doing the number generator? This seems like a huge flaw in the game engine to me. I guess I'll try and make it a separate event each time or something.
  9. HentaiPie

I have a random Variable set up for 1 - 10. However, out of all the options it will choose 10 about 90% of the time. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? The missing ones are duplicates of the >4 one.
  10. HentaiPie

Game recommendations

I'll look up GU on the switch then. Haven't touched it in a while so it'll be nice to dust it off for a new game :D
  11. HentaiPie

Game recommendations

I tried monster hunter worlds and it was alright. I'll have to look into some others, thanks for the recommendation :D
  12. HentaiPie

Game recommendations

I've gotten to the point where I can't find any good games anymore, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I'm a social gamer, so I'm looking for anything multiplayer or where I can play with others :D
  13. HentaiPie

RPG MAKER RESOURCE PACK SURVEY

I've voted. I was looking up modern textures literally yesterday and could only find one for VX. None (official) for RMMV which is sad. I'm now looking to pay someone to do it all for me :O
  14. HentaiPie

Has anyone used any other game software?

Alrighty, that makes sense. I've reported it to be removed. I appologize for posting it
  15. HentaiPie

Didn't know it wasn't allowed here, and I learned my lesson about that. Got banned from there, and won't be doing anything like that again. It wasn't the most professional thing.
  16. HentaiPie

As the question states, has anyone used any other software to create their games? I'm looking into learning some code for Unity, but I always tend to make my way back to rmmv as a whole. I just wanted to see what others had done as well, and why you're still using rpg maker over that other...
  17. HentaiPie

What game are you currently Playing?

I just made an account in league and have been playing with my buddy the last few days. This is the only game other than my own atm that I'm actually into playing.
  18. HentaiPie

Is difficulty still a thing?

I saw a video the other day that explained difficulty, and why it's starting to become obsolete and it made a lot of sense. Difficulty was always a easy (which was overly easy), Medium, Hard (medium with added steps) and extreme (practically impossible). Though the names changed this stayed the...
  19. HentaiPie

How should I advertise my game

You have various ways to advertise that are good in my opinion. Using sites like this, rmmv.co itch.io and others to promote your game is always a good idea. This way you will also get constructive criticism. Another thing is to join discord servers in the niche your game is in, talk and discuss...
  20. HentaiPie

RMMV [Online] RPGmod - 1.1.1 (new Tower Defense Map)

I've been looking into how to make something online and it's awesome to see you've succeeded. A great idea, and I can't wait to see how it picks up :D as @definite_lee said, adding some more videos on how everything works would be great

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilCronch