Search results

1. Housekeeping

Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass (Demo available!)

Jimmy dreams of the most fantastic things.  He dreams of big yellow fields of sunflowers.  He dreams of living woodwinds and talking mice.  He dreams of his mom.  He dreams of his dad.  He dreams of all the video games he's played with his uncle.  He dreams of his brother standing beside him...
  2. Housekeeping

Dr. House* Grades Your Papers

*Not an actual doctor. So, I've been editing my post in the "rate out of five" thread, but that thread's so glutted and getting increasingly ignored that I thought I'd make my own review thread.  I've definitely written quite a few.  Since there are so many reviews, I'll keep these as simple...
  3. Housekeeping

The Heart Pumps Clay

In The Heart Pumps Clay, players take control over Mara, a swamp witch, her golem, Bud, and the aptly named Crow as they climb the Tree of Life in order to obtain the Source of All Things. Gameplay consists of fixed battles set at choke points on the map. However, after every battle, Bud will...
  4. Housekeeping

A Very Long Rope to the Top of the Sky

A Very Long Rope to the Top of the Sky is my labor of love.  I'm not a visual artist, so I used Face Maker for the character portraits, the rmvx sprite maker from the company's website, and the battlers/backgrounds/tile sets all came from the program.  However, I have a lot of experience...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar