Search results

1. K2loid

Guildmaker7 walksprite templates

GuildMaker7 Sprite templates An update to my MC4 templates from approximately 1 billion years ago. I heard "multiple tileset sizes" in that RM festival announcement and lost control of my senses. These are 7 chunky-styled sprites of various sizes for users who want a little more detail in...
  2. K2loid

RMMZ Romilli (pre-alpha demo available)

Romilli SYNOPSIS A century ago, the Sarymos family was the most powerful noble family in the kingdom of Lunosa, skilled in magic, politics, and combat. Now, the last of the family still sworn to serve them is intent on guiding the Sarymos’ last heir to take to her rightful place...after she's...
  3. K2loid

Bug [Suggestion/Bug] Generator mask drawn improperly

The generator eye mask is drawn over the entire eye, rather than just the iris. This is all but invisible on light & desaturated eye colours, but with dark, rich gradients............. The results speak for themselves. It's easy for me to fix this, but might be flustering for beginners who...
  4. K2loid

MV Trinity tileset passability projects (MV/MZ)

This is a desperately required resource as far as I can tell. MV Trinity DLC is a beast, with 24 tilesets (as opposed to the usual 4) and getting all those tilesets set up is a chore. Especially since MZ's items don't line up that well and a lot of the tilesets love adding weird little details...
  5. K2loid

Do you find value in using default actors?

Even if not for actual projects you promote to the public, do you like making concepts for the cast members just for the fun of it, nary an OC in sight? Personally, I get an intense rush of endorphins at the idea of having a big cast of literal actors, and when I flip through portrait assets...
  6. K2loid

Hello!

Apparently I have had an account for 2 years yet haven't posted once. I'm assuming this is for asset downloads reasons, since I do that obsessively. Didn't realize until I DID try posting and realized there's a 2 post law. Next level lurk: not even aware you're lurking at all? I'm an RPGMaker...
  7. K2loid

Crossy's MV Thunderdome

Who waaaaants resources! Reap the rewards of my madness. 7/31/2020 update: Completed my custom sprites, finished all 24 Actor faces, & finished editing Warm Sugar Gradients eyes to polish the file off. I've cut DS sprites; they'll return in another pack at later date. Terms of use: -Credit...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar