Search results

1. RPGCookie

Ugh, can't decide what to make next!

Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
  2. RPGCookie

I'm working on character sprites right now. Deciding on a theme for a dressed set is hard! ^_^

I'm working on character sprites right now. Deciding on a theme for a dressed set is hard! ^_^
  3. RPGCookie

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight! Does that count as...

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight! Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how...
  4. RPGCookie

Hi I'm Cookie! I make art!

Thank you for all the nice replies! Still figuring out the forum but I have posted some of my work on my profile today. :)
  5. RPGCookie

Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique...

Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!
  6. RPGCookie

Working on my first ideas for a tileset... I really don't know if anyone would like or even want...

Working on my first ideas for a tileset... I really don't know if anyone would like or even want my style.
  7. RPGCookie

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Ahah! See? Comes from being so rusty! Thank you so much for noticing! :)
  8. RPGCookie

Hi I'm Cookie! I make art!

Hello! I am known as Cookie. I am new here. I was once upon a time a graphic designer. I "retired" because I have a spine condition that leaves me with a lot of down time. I like to make graphics in my spare time, and I wanted to find a place to share. I've loved pixel art since the beginning...
  9. RPGCookie

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Hello! I am known as Cookie. I am new here. I recently purchased RPG Maker MV and wanted to start making my own assets to perhaps share in the future. I was a graphic designer for over a decade but I am sick now so I suppose I'm retired. I'm old enough that I got the first yellow Gameboy Color...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murderkil27