Search results

1. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Kes Thanks! I agree with the timing, will have to tinker with it when I get to finish the map :LZYcool: And I just noticed that I'll need to change the direction where the water and clouds are moving to match the rain :LZYdizzy:
  2. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 11

THUNDERRR! LIGHTNIIING! A map that I've been having fun working on :)
  3. huubz

Tales of Esferia: Araxis

Thanks! There's quite a few tilesets which I used and tried to edit & mix together: Parallax mapping was used on all of the maps :LZYcool:
  4. huubz

I did not, the player and NPC characters are edits made from Mack's sprites, RPG MAKER Katakura Hibiki Dark Hero Character Pack and Futuristic Characters Pack with also some pieces taken from the VX Ace's character generator. The faces are also from the Futuristic Characters Pack, with some...
  5. huubz

Your kind words are much appreciated! :)
  6. huubz

- ABOUT - Two intergalactic freelancers, Jacob and Ethan, are on a routine travel through space delivering supplies to faraway galaxies. On their way back home they make one last stop to a small, remote planet. There they meet a group of researchers who are studying the planet and trying to...
  7. huubz

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

All of these are super awesome! Love your work :)
  8. huubz

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

First time participating and first time to ever put a game "out there" to be played by someone other than a friend, so it's exciting! It's also going to be interesting to see what the feedback is, good or bad :stache: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018/rate/335813
  9. huubz

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Dunno yet if I'll be participating, but decided to cook up a test map on an idea I got for a game :)
  10. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@KaYsEr Pure awesomeness, as always! ;)
  11. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Kvothe I think Yanfly had a script for VX Ace which did something similar as what you have in your project. It was actually something I was thinking about testing out, but just haven't gotten around to it :) I've been trying to make an underwater map where the player is transferred from one...
  12. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Slimsy Platypus I would try to make the houses a little bit bigger and move them to the background and test out how it looks. But I don't think they look bad at all as they are right now! :) Also really like the new characters! You could try to change either the male or the female character...
  13. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Szaleczka Awesome map! Really like how well the background image blends in to the map!
  14. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Slimsy Platypus Thanks for the feedback! I think I got the perspective a little bit better, but still feel that there is some issues with it. Don't want to spam the thread too much with the same map after every change, so I might post some updated version when I'm completely happy with it :) I...
  15. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@RionFish I totally see what you mean. I think I got it fixed now, just gotta add the fixes to the animation etc also. Your feedback is super helpful, so thanks again! (even though I'm so done with this map and would love nothing more than move on already :D)
  16. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

New try at the ship engine room. Pretty happy with the result :)
  17. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I think I'll try to redo the whole thing a bit and try to see if I can edit some tiles to get some kind of engine looking thing out there. Sadly the tileset doesn't include the monitor facing any other way and I also have an interactable event behind the monitor (the panel), so it will have to...
  18. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Thanks for the feedback! I feel the same, just kinda drawing a blank how to properly make a room that feels like a Generator / Engine room. Would love to have some kind of bigger engine cores or something, but would have to figure out how to do those :)
  19. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Slimsy Platybus Looking good! If I'd have to nitpick I would maybe make the enemy health bars a bit more shorter :) Ship generator room, though I dunno how much it hits the "generator room" mark.
  20. huubz

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Slimsy Platybus The flicker idea sounds pretty neat, I might just try that! :) I like your menu! But agree with @IAmJakeSauvage that some other color might suit it better. Maybe brown? I'm really bad with colors. Usually end up trying like hundred different combinations until things seem to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWendysGirl