Search results

1. Askann

RMMZ Apenas outra Aventura! (Just another adventure!)

Information Developed by: Askann Creation Date: 08/09/2020 Genre: Adventure/Fantasy Engine: RPG Maker MZ THE GAME Introduction Before I say anything, I must warn that english is not my native language, the game has screenshots in brazilian-portuguese but I do pretend translate it to...
  2. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Askann's MZ Random Stuff Hi there game makers, I'm posting some of my random edits, I don't even know why. I have made some edits on KADOKAWA sprites, so if you plan to use them, be sure to have they license buying the RPG Maker MZ and using only in RPG Maker games. You don't need to credit...
  3. Askann

I want to push the message window a little bit higher.

Here is my problem: I don't want the message window to touch the border of the window, I want a little bit higher, I am using YEP.MessageCore and the extensions but I can't find the line that determines the "y" of the message window to put a "-50" in there. Someone knows where I can find it?
  4. Askann

Laggy Audio

Got a problem, sometimes and everytime that I use F5 the game starts with the BGM with a strange lag, all other things works well, no lag at the graphics but the audio become laggy and weird. Note: It only appears to happen when I using headphones

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWendysGirl