Search results

1. I need a script for damage and death cry lines

For RMXP only. selfexplanatory there. I need each character to have their voice line. One for when they take a hit or is damaged, and a different when for when they die. I easily was able to do the death cry one in RM2K3 but when I replicate its process onto XP it doesn't seem to work, it...
  2. Need Actor specific damage and death cry voice lines

I need each character to have their voice line. One for when they take a hit or is damaged, and a different when for when they die. I easily was able to do the death cry one in RM2K3 but when I replicate its process onto XP it doesn't seem to work, it instead goes to Game Over screen and...
  3. I need a script for dual-wielding in RPG Maker XP?

Thought I would get what I needed here : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t844367-need-dual-wield-script/ but of course, the link the replier gave doesn't work.... :( Looking for mainly the two-handed weapons use an dual wield. I want it to be realistic. I don't want a sword in right hand...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar