Search results

1. Snarkyfork

RMMV Need help with Moghunter Fast Travel plugin

It's been a long time since I originally set this up and I am trying to change the town names in the fast travel scene in game. I changed the names in the .js file (shown below) but there not changing in game, I tried refreshing the moghunter fast travel .js in the plugin menu in MV but still...
  2. Snarkyfork

Need help finding product key for MV

I purchased a new PC and need to find my product key for RPG Maker MV. I purchased it through the RPG Maker site, not Steam. I always have trouble figuring out where to find my previously purchased content. You would think it could be found under account settings somewhere but apparently not...
  3. Snarkyfork

RMMV How to set zoom on maps?

That's actually pretty cool, I would have figured something like that would have been possible without a plugin though. Just a quick question, I just watched the video for the Camera Core from SRD and he gives a duration variable when setting zoom... is it possible to have no duration without...
  4. Snarkyfork

RMMV How to set zoom on maps?

Is there a script call or plugin command that can set zoom on maps? I would like the camera to be closer to the player on world maps.
  5. Snarkyfork

It's ok to use MZ assets in MV projects?

It's alright to use MZ assets in a commercial MV project as long as you purchase RPG Maker MZ, right?
  6. Snarkyfork

Issues with Galv Layer Grpahics

I had an issue a while back where the layers were just a couple of pixels off, in my project it was caused by another plugin. I forgot which one. I'm no real expert on anything but if you have time try disabling all of your plugins except for Galvs Layer Graphics and see if its still happening.
  7. Snarkyfork

Help with aligning enemies on the battle screen

Olivia's Octopack Battler system aligns battlers for a larger screen resolution. But it changes the battle HUD, you may not want that.
  8. Snarkyfork

Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I...

Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I put you on speed dial. =)
  9. Snarkyfork

Best Screen Resolution

Does higher resolution in RPG Maker games require more processing power? Because a lot of MV games push the limit on most PC's as it is, with just 720p. I mean, there isn't really a point as long as they are 16:9. It's not like your going to add hi-res texture packs.
  10. Snarkyfork

RMMV Can you change screen tint in battle with Terrax Lighting?

I've been using Terrax Lighting for sometime and I noticed some other lighting plugins let you change tint in the battle scene, is that possible with Terrax?
  11. Snarkyfork

RMMV Is there anyway a background below another background?

The demo shows you how to do the water effect too.
  12. Snarkyfork

RMMV Is there anyway a background below another background?

Use Galv's Layer plugin thingy. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-layer-graphics-fogs-parallaxes-mapping.48483/
  13. Snarkyfork

RMMV Need advice on enemy spawning mechanic

It's not necessarily plugin support, I am just trying to get an example of how I might set up an enemy spawn system.
  14. Snarkyfork

RMMV Need advice on enemy spawning mechanic

What I am trying to do is create an event that spawns an enemy that gives chase when the player is close enough. Basically, the monster is invisible until the player gets close enough then when the monster detects the player (Yanfly Event Chase plugin) it turns visible and gives chase. If the...
  15. Snarkyfork

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

If you get a chance to work it in, a longer transition between day and night would be fantastic. As it stands now, this plugin doesn't directly replace Terrax Lighting in that respect. Even a set 30 or 60 second transition would be great, it doesn't have to be customizable.
  16. Snarkyfork

RMMV Question about Yanfly YEP_SelfSwVar incompatibilities

In the notes for the YEP_SelfSwVar plugin it says it has some incompatibilites: Does this mean that individual events that use the mini labels are not compatible or the entire plugin? Should I just remove these plugins completely?
  17. Snarkyfork

RMMZ Monster Capture

Eh, I used Olivia's Octopack Battler system to make a summoner class. It has a merchant class that can summon hirelings and I turned that into a summon monster spell. If you look around for animated enemies you can turn those animations into spells so the monsters attack when summoned. They...
  18. Snarkyfork

Best Screen Resolution

Just pay attention to your full screen animations. It seems like in my game when I went from 1240x650 to 1280x720 some of my full screen animations started having a blank spot on the sides, even when I increased their size to max.
  19. Snarkyfork

RMMV To javasccript or not to javascript?

Yeah, it doesn't work. It seems the second you click on an event stealth modes ends, no matter what. So basically the NPC event has to be set to player touch so no action button needs to be pressed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OppaiCultist