Search results

1. DecentTreatment

RMMV LEGACY THREAD (Throne's early development)

https://decenttreatment.itch.io/throne/devlog/368831/the-anticipated-update State of throne devlog! Come on down!
  2. DecentTreatment

Dang, I haven't posted here in ages! I'll have to update the main post soon, because a lot has changed. Here's a recent screenshot!
  3. DecentTreatment

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Thanks for the mention! Yeah, I like this! the stalagmites are very impactful.
  4. DecentTreatment

Thanks @RocketKnight ! I really appreciate the enthusiasm. Getting better every day. New farming system:
  5. DecentTreatment

RMMV Manafinder - A tale about survival featuring all original pixel art and music! [Demo out now!]

I like that each area has such an evident color identity :)
  6. DecentTreatment

I'm getting interviewed on RPG Maker Cola, and we're taking a Q&A! Tell me anywhere if you have a question to submit :))
  7. DecentTreatment

BIG BOYS! BIG GIRLS! You've gotten so tall! Almost as large as this DEMO UPDATE COMING SOON! Check out my twitter for more images: https://twitter.com/DeficiencyP Please feel free to ask any questions.
  8. DecentTreatment

MBS - Sound Emittance

These are good tips. Did you edit the loop to start after the added space?
  9. DecentTreatment

MBS - Sound Emittance

For the moment I'm just choosing not to encrypt my audio and it works fine. Im hoping someone knows how to circumvent this issue so I can at some point
  10. DecentTreatment

RMMV Manafinder - A tale about survival featuring all original pixel art and music! [Demo out now!]

Wow, looking great! Everything seems extremely well considered! Is there somewhere I could check out a demo? :)
  11. DecentTreatment

RMMZ Unfinished Saga

Always happy to see more dark fantasy in the works! I'll give it a shot and send you some constructive criticism via DM later.
  12. DecentTreatment

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent...

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent updates!
  13. DecentTreatment

I need help with 2 problems

You need to use the "canvas size" tool instead of the "resize" tool. If you do that and rename the file like I suggested, it will work properly.
  14. DecentTreatment

If you want the door to function as intended, you'll need to expand the image to be three times its width and four times its height. You can do this with the "expand canvas" tool in paint.net or photoshop. Your illustration itself should only take up 1/12 of the expanded image. Then, name the...
  15. DecentTreatment

If you embed the sprites here and tell us the filenames, we might be able to help you solve the problems. The actor ID needs to be specified in the escape code. Maybe there's a script call to make it work automatically?
  16. DecentTreatment

LUKE-LCS' random MV resources and edits!

Nice job! I especially like the lighting!
  17. DecentTreatment

NEW LORE TRAILER AND A TON OF TINY UPDATES! Let me know what you think! You're the best!
  18. DecentTreatment

RMMV Odicia - Pre-Alpha Demo

I'm all over this aesthetic-- I'll definitely try it when I get a chance and give you some feedback.
  19. DecentTreatment

MBS_SoundEmittance: play and stop sound

Yeah. Like I said, I'm not using that. Thanks anyways, DiaperDad.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!
Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rovoary07