Search results

1. Nimblefizz

Create Window Rpg Maker MV (Plugin)

So - you can't add plain text under the text headline? It has to be an image?
  2. Nimblefizz

Oh oops :LZScheeze: Got it! Another question - how do I get text and stuff to appear in the area circled in red here?
  3. Nimblefizz

RMMV How can I create an inventory with no items only, no weapons and armor. (OneShot style)?

Thanks - yeah, I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread but I thought it would be better to respond here than make a new thread with the exact same issue. Mainly I'm replying because I'm trying what you and the other posters have recommended in this thread. When I turned the Yanfly plugins...
  4. Nimblefizz

And then in order to make the window appear, I just make an event like this right?
  5. Nimblefizz

RMMV How can I create an inventory with no items only, no weapons and armor. (OneShot style)?

Hi everyone - I have been trying this method to get a One Shot-style inventory screen as well and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it doesn't seem to work at all. In the System Database under Menu Commands, I unchecked everything except Item. I made a clean project to test and my plugins...
  6. Nimblefizz

Maybe I'm missing something simple, but all I want to do is make a window with text inside. I'm having trouble figuring out where/how to do this in the plugin.
  7. Nimblefizz

RMMV Menu Customiser

Will you be putting this back up again? I've been struggling with forever with tons of other plugins trying to customize my menu and this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!
  8. Nimblefizz

I have been wanting something like this for years - you're a lifesaver. Thank you!!!
  9. Nimblefizz

Kostek's MV Stuff

The town stalls and outside set are EXACTLY what I needed, thank you!!
  10. Nimblefizz

com_sho Ruins Tilesets

Incredible as always. Thank you!
  11. Nimblefizz

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@somenick Thank you! It's tough to tell in the screenshot but it's meant to be dirt/mud, and there's six farming plots that are the lighter brown patches throughout. I actually finished the game for it and it's on itch.io now!
  12. Nimblefizz

Are you making this in MV? This looks absolutely incredible. The customization is stunning.
  13. Nimblefizz

com_sho Sci-Fi Inside Tileset

Incredible timing - exactly what I was looking for from one of my favorite artists. Thank you!
  14. Nimblefizz

I'm making a 3 floors apartments building but Pop Horror only comes with a front side ladder, so I made some edits in the original tiles and tried to make everything fit together. I LOVE this. The color palette is great and the tiles look fantastic.
  15. Nimblefizz

Caleb's Sprites & Battle Animations

LOVE the new card shapes! I’m so excited to use that plugin. Thanks for sharing!
  16. Nimblefizz

com_sho Standard School Tilesets

Love these and hope to use them. Thank you for sharing!
  17. Nimblefizz

Okay, first time posting as I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time and soaking in all the terrific knowledge, but never actually jumping in...here goes! This is a map for a Weekly Game Jam project I'm working on this week. The theme is "Strange Garden". All the assets are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!
Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nito_LR