Search results

1. Screech1989

Virtual Buttons and DPad

The idea is amazing and i can see the D-Pad appear but the moment i touch the d-pad with my mouse when testing on PC i get the error : this.containspoint is not a function and have to close the game? any ideas, or anyone had similar issue? i originally had YEP_Picture Common Events but i...
  2. Screech1989

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Hey Fouru im using your editor and it was all working great...until i hit a problem :(  i only have 3 quests put in it at the moment labeled 0,1,2 but when i go to test my game im getting an error: Uncaught Error: Quest List: Could not get data for quest ID# 3. Check your setup. my only...
  3. Screech1989

Can walk through everything?

Damn what a crazy thing...i would never have even looked at that, as tileset A was the one having uissues, you sir are a legend, thanks very much :D
  4. Screech1989

Can walk through everything?

Hey guys so i have working on my game for quite some time now and i have got to know MV pretty well how i look at it :D I loaded up a new save today to begin my game from the start and see what its like from beginning to end to bug test etc and all of a sudden in my first main town i can now...
  5. Screech1989

Looking for Larger sv_actor template :(

Hey all so i decided i was not fussed on the chibi look of the characters so went for the larger version as you will see below. My Character So i m having issues as i know the image dimensions when making your character bigger requires the overall image to be larger so it detects the correct...
  6. Screech1989

Gameus' Quest System

If it helps check out Vlue's system may be of some help. It different to this but each has pros and cons.
  7. Screech1989

So guys as you may see on the main threat :D  i have been away for a while, but i have completely re done it so it looks easier on the eyes, and every link has been updated, also included any new scripts, and added the famous editor that has pleased many members. Any problems or broken links...
  8. Screech1989

Hey guys, sorry i have been away for a while, just recently been popping back on here, i started this up to get Vlues work posted out, he has actually done some updates himself on his official page, he basically didnt want to post on here due to running so many other things and his main site...
  9. Screech1989

Gameus' Quest System

Tagu, GameUS has not been active since December 25th, im not sure when he will be coming back, or if at all he will be back, not seen or heard off him for quite some time now :(
  10. Screech1989

Door Sizes trouble :(

How crazy what a simple fix, no wonder i spent days doing it all because i didnt add ! grr, much appreciated thanks for your time. :D  its working flawless now :D
  11. Screech1989

Am i being dull here then, so if i name the file !$Doors the gap will vanish?
  12. Screech1989

Hey guys so i took the idea to make my sprites taller and more realistic instead of the chibi look, as you will see in the image below my characters are now taller, which i feel is a good thing, but i am having issues with setting up doors, they can still walk through them at the moment but my...
  13. Screech1989

how tutorial-ish should the intro be?

I kinda made the game start with a tutorial, people are free to go ahead with it or continue to the game, the tutorial showed everything that will be in the game, its a bit buggy right now but i mean i tryed to put everything in the game into a small tutorial level, feel free to check it out and...
  14. Screech1989

[XDE] xDGameStudios Engine - AchievementSys v1.2 (UPDATE NEW!!)

It's all sorted now i edited my previous post, thanks for the help tho :D  i had a few little bits wrong basically lol
  15. Screech1989

[EDIT] I got it working correctly for anyone stuck : Mask Name: ??????? Mask Icon: # Mask Descr.:# Achievement Details: 1 SwitchId : 2001 1 Name: Learning The Basics 1 Icon: 476 1 Descr. : It's Good To Know How To Play I then created a Switch i used 2001 as i have so much other...
  16. Screech1989

Kinda in the same boat as the guy above? i downloaded your script, added it to the game, the menu is there but no achievements inside there, i have added them based on how i understand your instructions but i still dont see anything in game under achievements its empty, i tried a few methods of...
  17. Screech1989

Gameus' Quest System

hey all i got a tutorial here all i did was explain everything Gameus has done and built in his Demo mode showing how he set things up etc, its like slow motion, i wanted to make one the other day and then ended up with the flu, but i noticed so many asking for help and things i had no choice...
  18. Screech1989

Gameus' Quest System

You can do that anyway? if you download the demo that has been posted in the main thread it shows all the various ways of using the quest system and one of the ways it to kill x amount of enemies in the exact way you said, when you set the quest up in the editor, on the steps section you input...
  19. Screech1989

Battle Icons Scrolling

That looks amazing, i love it haha :P much appreciated for the information, i have Yan's core and plugins but no other battle plugins :D
  20. Screech1989

Battle Icons Scrolling

unfortunately i dont know the answer to you question BUT OMG! that battle menu with icons and everything? did you make that it looks amazing :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!
Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nito_LR