Search results

1. PixelBoy360

MZ Change Battle View in Game From Sideview back to Frontview

I know Shaz made a plugin that does it but it's clearly only for MV, when I try it in MZ and it just causes a bunch of errors. Can anyone help me out javascript-wise? Are there functions it can call that affect the battle view? Or does anyone have a plugin that works in MZ?
  2. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Skills and States Core VisuStella MZ <JS On Expire State> Doesn't Work!

I've been trying to apply to a state: <JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(394, -1); BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]); </JS On Expire State> But it doesn't apply the skill at all. I was referencing this thread...
  3. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Battle Core VisuStella MZ Help: Make a character attack each enemy

I'm trying to remake my old action sequences from MV in MZ using the VisuStella Battle Core. But I haven't seen anyway to tell the system to attack each enemy one at a time instead of just attacking everyone at once. This is the Old action sequence from MV for reference: <setup action> clear...
  4. PixelBoy360

YEP_Options Core Crashes

YEP_Options Core Crashes here's the error. It happens when I open the options menu.
  5. PixelBoy360

Galv Diagonal Movement isn't Completely Working

Im sure I installed and tiled the sprites the right way but when I stop walking diagonally the sprites just splits and its an eyesore. I took some screenshots.
  6. PixelBoy360

Encrypting a Game for Mac

I've mostly made this game in Windows but I also wanted to make a Mac application and make sure it's encrypted. Does anyone have any ideas or sources?
  7. PixelBoy360

Need Help With an Electric Barrier

Hey guys, I'm trying to make a mechanic where if you attack an enemy after it uses the spell "Thunder Dome" you automatically get stunned for x amount of turns. Unfortunately I don't know where to start with making such a spell.
  8. PixelBoy360

HIME Guest Followers Plugin Not Working

I've been trying to use HIME's Guest Followers Plugin for months and have just come to the conclusion that it just doesn't work. So either it's not working or I just don't know what I'm doing. I use the plugin and it says: ___ To add guest actors to the party, use the script call...
  9. PixelBoy360

Team Attacks (Combined Attacks)

Ok, Iʻm trying to make skills where 2 characters do one skill together. So visually I want it so one character does a skill, and both character #1 and character #2 step up to do the one attack. What plugin would I use to do that, Action Sequence Pack 1?
  10. PixelBoy360

-SOLVED- Changing an over-world sprite based on a state

So I'm trying to change the player's overworld sprite to a ghost equivalent, if the party member dies, like in Earthbound. But I noticed there isn't any real option in the states to do something like that. Does anyone have any ideas? EX: Source: AVGN Earthbound
  11. PixelBoy360

-SOLVED- Yanfly "Libra Skill" either doesnt work, or "it has no effect"

I tried out the code from the libra tutorial and either nothing would happen. or If I redid it in a new project it would say, "It had no effect". So is my plugins out of order or is something conflicting? Here is the plugin list.
  12. PixelBoy360

Adding bonus damage to an attack if the target is poisoned.

So basically I want a skill to do 10% more damage if the enemy it's attacking is poisoned. None of the formulas do anything and I'm not sure if this is due to a plugin inhibiting it or my own negligence in finding the problem?
  13. PixelBoy360

YEP.152 – Quest Journal System: <br> Brackets Showing

So I installed the Yanfly quest plugin and it works fine. My issue is a visual/cosmetic problem. When I go to look at quest there are this brackets on the side of the screen. Not only are they an eyesore, but they're also spacing the text to the right cutting some words off. Anyone know how to...
  14. PixelBoy360

Enemy Summoning

Hey my name is Mr. Pixel, I've been trying to understand how to make my boss spawn enemies after the first batch is defeated, since MV run on JavaScript instead of Ruby i need a little help.
  15. PixelBoy360

Add more battlers

OK so I just happen to have 5 characters i want as player fighters but so far I can only use 4. Is there a way around this. (Im using Rpg Maker MV).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chinhugo