I didn't say anything was bad. I just don't want the Character to throw the items he picks up.
However, I also don't want to push these items back and forth. So quasi a normal pick up and put down.
@TSR Really great Plugin, thank u very much :)
Do I have the possibility to deactivate the throwing completely? I have tried with the <PREVENT THROW REGION: 1>. When I use it to fill the space completely, the game freezes.
I would like to virtually just pick up and drop an event. May one...
Thank you for your quick feedback. I'm already pretty tired and exhausted, but I made two small videos for you.
Since I have no idea, I do not want to comment much, except that the screens have the required resolution (but is shown again in the video).
I will send you the link via PM...
Thanks, you are a great help as always :)
Here is a list of the plugins I've tried + comment:
- Yanfly core engine (works well, only in game no change possible)
- Black Bars plugin from Christian Schicho (works well, no changes in game possible)
- RS_Resolution_Screen (does not work for me...
First: Thank you for the great Plugin and the Update for it.
I have here some Error Report for you.
Critical Error with the Fullscreen Button.
If you use the Fullscreen Button in the menu, the plugin is unusable. I am not an expert, however I believe that the plugin damages...
Hm, yes I know the plugin (was also happy about the update). However, the plugin also contains serious errors, about which I will inform Chaucer.
So far I have not found any script / plugin commands. Do you know commands for this plugin or was it just a guess?
I haven't found a plugin for my problem yet.
The game should start and be played on the full screen. The problem that arises from this is a too large map. The view in the game itself should therefore be restricted by the black bars, as if you were playing on the default resolution...
:D So I have to say that I'm pretty stunned about the cause. Why it didn't work with all 3 projects was the name of the plugin.
The original name is "AXY_TitleVideo". Well ... I named it "AXY_Title_Video". So I never expected that the name could play such a role. In any case, I know in the...
I had already tried a blank project. Nevertheless, I created a new project to be really sure. Nothing changed.
I really have no idea why it doesn't work. I tried different formats (webm and mp4), different sizes, different videos. I changed the layer (Video 1, Title 1 + 2 to 0.5 /...
Unfortunately my English is not that good and I therefore use a translator :D If that came across a bit "bumpy" from me, I'm sorry. Too bad, of course, but its absolutly understandable That he doesn't think it's worth it. Thank you for your answer :)