Search results

1. Angelus197

Busco un pack de enemigos en batalla / I am looking for a pack of enemies in battle

Quiero un paquete de recursos con sv_enemies y algún otro sprite enemigo andante. Debe haber dragones, enanos, elfos, señores oscuros, bestias, todo tipo de seres mitológicos, animales salvajes, bandidos, soldados... Ya tengo muchos recursos de RPG Maker MV y algunos DLC que he comprado, pero...
  2. Angelus197

Regarding Future RPG Maker MV macOS Support

Hay alguna novedad con respecto a la compatibilidad de RPG Maker MV con los nuevos chips de Apple o con el nuevo sistema operativo de Mac? Gracias.
  3. Angelus197

RPG Maker MV/MZ on Apple Silicon (Apple M1 chips)

Well, I'm already very advanced in MV, with many plugins, and it would be unfeasible for me to move it to MV. Then the game runs correctly in M1? Although the RPG Maker does not. Maybe it can be run well through Wine or a Windows app emulator.
  4. Angelus197

I hope you have made progress on this topic since the last comment.
  5. Angelus197

Is there any news about running RPG Maker MV and its corresponding game on the new Apple chips? I am developing a video game with this graphics engine and I am considering buying a new MAC. Thank you.
  6. Angelus197

Hi there. I wanted to tell you that I am going to use your crafting plugin in the video game...

Hi there. I wanted to tell you that I am going to use your crafting plugin in the video game Quintessence, which is on Steam. Now it is free, but in the future when it is complete it will become commercial. If you are interested in playing it, now just go to Steam. And in the future I can give...
  7. Angelus197

Himeworks Placeholder States

I can't get it to work. I just want that if the character has a state, when applying the same state, this state is removed and a new one is applied. if (a.isStateAffected (1)) { 2; } más { 1; } If 1 is the poison state and 2 is poison+, when I apply state 1 it does not go to state 2. What am...
  8. Angelus197

PH - Warehouse/Storage

I already have the add-on, but I don't understand how the rules work. Because I could get a lot of value out of it.
  9. Angelus197

PH - Warehouse/Storage

I don't understand how to set a rule. Can you give me an example? I think examples are missing in the plugin help.
  10. Angelus197

Inventory Limitations

I have managed to configure everything. But I have a problem. When the inventory limit is reached, the stack of objects is reset to 0, losing all of them. You say you fixed this bug, but I don't know if I have to add something to the game to make it work properly.
  11. Angelus197

Follower Event Touch

I manage to put the plugin in, but there is no way to make it work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my, couldn't give my take on obfuscation subject (with my own plugins I tried to obsfucate with mixed results), topic was closed too fast, while I was still reading, hahaha. Well, back to my code I go
Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MercyTales