Search results

1. amerk

RPG Maker 3 for PC?

Not sure if this was a good area for this, or if it's better somewhere else, or even if the RMW crowd wants this topic or not, but since the topic for what we want to see in the next RM is here, I figured why not. So basically, we already have the RM3 remastered audio in the store, and I...
  2. amerk

2K3 Resources

Just realized there is no section for 2K3 resources under Resource Showcase. I wasn't sure if this was still in the works to be added, but just in case it was somehow missed, wanted to point this out.
  3. amerk

Night of the Living Noobyas

Night of the Living Noobyas Abstract: Since the beginning, RM communities have been forced to coexist with noobs. Now with the threat of an evil noob threatening the very existence of such forums, a band of hapless and witless heroes will rise to the challenge to bring him down... or get...
  4. amerk

Tileset Hues

I can see some practical use out of this, especially for a sort of dark world theme. Any chance of porting this over for VX or Ace?
  5. amerk

Suggested Script Tutorials

Okay, I'm not even sure if it's possible to teach somebody about scripts, beyond what's already out there. If not, then forgive my ignorance. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the right place for suggestions, but not sure if it's too early to offer suggestions. But anways: We have a variety of...
  6. amerk

Hello All and Welcome

Wow, I have my work cut out for me, as there are a lot of members jumping on. I would have jumped on earlier, but my day has been crazy. Anyways, rather than post in everybody's topic, I thought I'd just do a shout out to everybody, some of whom I've met before on other communities, others who...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luxheo