Search results

1. Pheonix KageDesu

Fog Of War (make dungeon even more dangerous) [MZ, MV]

Boosty site holder (company) is not Russian company, so you can use PayPal or any plastic card to pay. It's require register to provide you acess to content you bought, you always can update plugin or download it again. I not have PayPal account anymore, becouse i'am just live in Russia. For...
  2. Pheonix KageDesu

RMMZ Alpha NET Z. Multiplayer plugin [Update 0.7 + ABS]

Alpha ABS (plugin Alpha_ABS_build.js) not compatible with Alpha NET Z. Only Alpha ABS Z works with Alpha NET Z. Right now, Alpha ABS Z only for RPG Maker MZ, but i'am working on port to RPG Maker MV as well.
  3. Pheonix KageDesu

AnimaX - extended characters animations and visual equipment

Walking animation is from 1 to X (end) and again. So 123456123456. 0 (zero) frame only used when character is stay still, it's not used in movement loop. You can download free version and try in your project with VisuStella. Free version (basic version) is same as PRO, just have little...
  4. Pheonix KageDesu

Fog Of War (make dungeon even more dangerous) [MZ, MV]

Hi. On New Year only. I have a deal for you, will write you in PM.
  5. Pheonix KageDesu

Simple Fishing - implement fishing mini-game in your project [MV, MZ]

Simple Fishing 1.0 Pheonix KageDesu Features A simple but flexible mini-game with many settings and paramters Simple and clear rules of the mini-game You can create rods, baits and fishing regions (regions where player can meet only certain fishes) Each element: fish, rod and bait have...
  6. Pheonix KageDesu

IconSet Wizard - software for iconset creation (New tool added!)

Tool for create own icon packages and split \ separate iconsets added.
  7. Pheonix KageDesu

Hints (tooltips) for words in Messages and Items

Yes, plugin have Parameter <At mouse pos> for that and in Demo it "false" Weapons, Armors and Items supports <pHint:ID> in Basic version But Skills -> Pro version only
  8. Pheonix KageDesu

Map Inventory MZ + MV (visual grid inventory) [Update 2.0]

This bug will be fixed in next update. Update will be in next month. I already working on it, but can't promise that i finish it in this month.
  9. Pheonix KageDesu

Plugin updated to version 1.1. RPG Maker MV support added Now plugin file PKD_HelpInMessages.js works in both RPG Makers MZ and MV. Demo projects Added Demo projects for RPG Maker MV and MZ. You can download them from first post in thread. Hints for Items (Equipment and Skills) Added new...
  10. Pheonix KageDesu

IconSet Wizard - software for iconset creation (New tool added!)

You can replace default icon in current version of software. I don't know about this, but i paid for some security services for my site, i hope it's not contains any malicious stuff. Dropbox link added as alternative.
  11. Pheonix KageDesu

Game Difficulty - add difficulty levels to your game with ease [MV, MZ]

Game Difficulty 1.0 Pheonix KageDesu Features Allow player change difficulty during game or only once before game starts Execute certain event commands depending on the active difficulty level Modify damage formulas depends on current difficulty level Create conditions for Enemies drops...
  12. Pheonix KageDesu

Active Battle System (AABSZ) for MZ (new update!)

New update 0.6 is available The main thing that the update adds is a lot of plugin parameters for customizing UI elements. There are also a few new parameters for enemies (to setup their movement in battle) and of course bug fixes. Detailed update overview with screenshots and each new feature...
  13. Pheonix KageDesu

Yes, soon I will make update and add RPG Maker MV support. Maybe some new features too. If anyone have suggestion let me know before i open this plugin in code editor.
  14. Pheonix KageDesu

Extended Loot - make looting and treasure hunt visually better

Plugin updated to version 1.2. Many bugs are fixed. Changelog Added script call: VPU_setShouldShow(true|false) – to temprorary disable or enable PopUp’s (if you want give to player some quests items for example and not shown PopUp) Added new plugin parameter: Max Length – you can limit items...
  15. Pheonix KageDesu

Very cool!

Very cool!
  16. Pheonix KageDesu

Simple Quests System (journal and quests tracking)[MZ, MV]

SQSM.OpenQuestJournal(); You can find all script calls in Help section
  17. Pheonix KageDesu

Map Inventory MZ + MV (visual grid inventory) [Update 2.0]

Added gamepad support. But not keyboard yet. Touches supports as well (for mobile) You always can download free version and test it with your project
  18. Pheonix KageDesu

Active Battle System (AABSZ) for MZ (new update!)

Alpha ABS Z by Pheonix KageDesu This plugin is sequel of Alpha ABS plugin and made for replace it Last Version: 0.6 (25.04.2022) (this plugin in active development, updates every month) ✅Features: Real-time battles right on the map Constant updates, support from the developer, a large...
  19. Pheonix KageDesu

Send me Demo project with issue in PM and i will try help you making patch
  20. Pheonix KageDesu

Soon i will create thread on forum

Soon i will create thread on forum

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Almouros