Search results

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

How do i do that? I'm new to the forum.
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Bug Report: Plugin Name: YEP_Event Chase Player Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? Yes Plugin Parameter Changes: None Bug Explanation: the problem itself is that the enemy can see the player through walls, and using stealth regions is not a solution since the...
  3. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I have a problem with event chase player, the problem itself is that the enemy can see the player through walls, and using stealth regions is not a solution since the enemy is freely roaming. How do I make enemies not see through walls? please reply
  4. how do i pm?

how do i pm?
  5. dear Terrax, i have 2 problems with your lightning system plugin. 1: when i use "set event...

dear Terrax, i have 2 problems with your lightning system plugin. 1: when i use "set event location" the event changes location but the light that was on the event doesnt. 2: if i use "set event route" and after the event is moved to its destination the center of the light is kinda off to the...
  6. Terrax Lighting system

Can i use you plugin in a game that i am going to sell for money on steam? Please reply in private message. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butchpop