Search results

1. RMMV Dragonbones Motion Attack A,B,C, etc.?

Hey everyone! I have been using Dragonbones on MV, and so far everything is working fine. The only thing I am trying to figure out is what influences how your battler attacks? It seems like my battler always attacks the same way. Thanks in advance.
  2. YEP Animated Enemies- Side View Enemy Battler Bug

Hey everyone, so I am having an issue with my plugin. I am renaming the enemy in the database, and they show up just fine. The only issue is that the enemy battler is jumping around my battle screen, and when they attack, or is attacked, it's resting position is getting thrown way off. What's...
  3. Selecting text on event page.

Is there a way to select a certain way to select specific text on your event page? Like certain parts, or a certain section you want to copy, without having to have to select the ENTIRE page.
  4. Overlapping tile sets.

Hey everybody I forgot, what's the button you hold on your keyboard while putting in a tileset, to where it doesn't affect it's surroundings?
  5. Game crashes when I revive a character

I'm using the Victor Animated Battle script and for some reason whenever I revive a character, in battle AND in the menu, my game crashes and I get this message.                      Script 'VE Animated Battles' line 2759: NoMethodError occurred.                       undefined method 'call...
  6. Sprite Enemy Tankentai

Is it possible to use sprites as enemies in Tankentai side battle? Or just in Victor's Engine? And if so, how do you do it? It's an eye sore seeing my sprites battle humans that are like 3 times larger lol.
  7. What formula would I use for an attack that get's stronger, when you have less hp?

Sorry if this is in wrong section.
  8. Anybody know any good minigame scripts?

I want to give my game a fun deterrent.
  9. Having trouble making an advanced city.

I used what resources I could to try and make an advance city, but it just looks like a really big modern city lol. Anybody got any pictures of their advanced cities? Advanced as in technological. Might help give me good ideas.
  10. Anyone figure out how to make guns work in Tankentai Side Battle?

Still having trouble with it.
  11. Gun Animation Graphic for Side Battle.

Okay, so I had seen a script on here for a successful gun animation with Tankentai's side battle script, that doesn't affect the other battle animations. I can't seem to find it again, to ask how to fix my problem, so I'm asking on here. But anywho, what happens is my character equipped with a...
  12. Is there a way to have your characters HP/MP automatically restore when they level up?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm not experienced with this website.
  13. Is there a way to keep a character from being switched out?

Like how some rpgs have it to where you have, a lot of characters, and can switch them out, except for the lead/main character? Is that possible? How do you do it?
  14. Autorun repeating itself, even with switch on event page.

Just as the topic title says, I don't understand, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Sometimes ill make an autorun event, and at the very end of the event,  ill have a switch set up to turn on to activate another autorun event on my map, and during the test play it will completely ignore the...
  15. Can anybody spot what's wrong in my event commands?

I'm trying to make a game collecting chickens, and I got the part where I collect the chickens/variables just fine. But I want it timed, and I set conditions(or atleast am trying to) to where If I get all the chickens the clock automatically stops and congratulates you, and moves on, or when and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205