Search results

1. Marianojoey

Auto-guard damaged companion...

Hi, I've been looking on the masterlist and on the forums for a way to make a FFV style knight's auto-defend, to use in my project, but couldn't find it. The idea is (if you haven't played FFV) that when an attack targets a weakened char, another specific char (a knight), jumps in front of the...
  2. Marianojoey

SV-Animations don't work as shown when used by enemies...

Hi, long time no posting, I know. I've been working on my project and I'm close to finishing it, but... well, the title says it. :) The thing is, I have a couple of skills that are for the enemies to use, and I took a lot of time making them look cool, but when I test a battle against those...
  3. Marianojoey

Finally, an official "Hello"

Hi everyone, I've been around in the forums for a while now, but didn't feel like presenting myself since I didn't own the program. Last night, I finally got to buy RMMV, and so, now I feel like I deserve to officially join this awesome community. :kaojoy: So, without much further ado, hello...
  4. Marianojoey

[SOLVED] Using items for both alive and KO chars...

Hi, I'm on a pinch in my project, and could use some help. :) The thing is, I'm trying to create a healing item that you can use to heal any char (it doesn't matter if they are KO or not, and if they are KO, then it works like a Phoenix Down). Is it possible? Anyone tried something like...
  5. Marianojoey

Changing equipment in the char doesn't equip it...

Hi, in my project, at some point, the chars find a couple of armors on the floor, and have a little scene about them. During the scene, you can see the sprites and pics change accordingly as by using the newfound armors, and internally, I set the event to Change equipment --> armor --> "this...
  6. Marianojoey

Problem compiling (the game won't work...)

Hi, I'm having a problem compiling the project, and what I found in the forums that was closely related, was a dead thread in which the last (and fouth) post was by one of you helping guys (or gals) and never answered by the OP. I'll try to be as specific as I can, and [LONG Version (and I...
  7. Marianojoey

[SOLVED] "Fallen" bodies changing when checked...

Ok, searched the forum for anything like this and found nothing at all. I'm creating a short project and at some point, there are a couple of dead bodies and I made them as events. If the player goes up to them and sees what happened, a text says "they had a painfull dead". Simple, right? I...
  8. Marianojoey

[SOLVED] RPG Maker MV for Linux...

Hi, sorry I couldn't find any thread specifically for what I'm going to ask (I really suck at web and forum searching), but you can redirect my question to the place I couldn't find and I'll be happy to read the answer there. :) A while ago, on Steam, there was an announcement stating the RPG...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205