Search results

1. Marianna

Percentaje x of a variable range?

Thank you very much, @Trihan . I've been testing it and it works perfect! In the end it was more of a mathematical problem than anything else. (I feel a bit silly for not realizing it myself, when I thought about using events but didn't quite know how to do it with percentages and so many...
  2. Marianna

I want to know two ways if is possible:kaothx:! Eventing or scripting! Both are Ok!
  3. Marianna

Yes, exactly!:kaopride: I'm glad at less you understood me... @Trihan. Item selected: Potion. Original Value: 100 Custom Price to sell: 150 Economy in level 1 (10%+) : People will not buy it! Because they only accept values between 90-110! But in Economy level higher: 50%+ is in range, and...
  4. Marianna

Hi, @Trihan! Thank you for answer! I will try to explain in more detail! I want to sell items in counter (table) map in my game. So, the player walk in front of a event or tile, and interact with it, letting put a "x" item in inventory [with "Select Item Command"], that will store ID of selected...
  5. Marianna

Hello. Thanks and apologies in advance for requiring your time to help me. As my first language is Spanish I will try to explain myself as best I can, to avoid misunderstandings, so please forgive any language errors you may find. :kaocry: The problem is very mathematical, and I am wondering if...
  6. Marianna

[RMMV] Creating a Custom Load/Save menu using events.

Hi @Ardonie. I don't know if it's too late, I hope it can help you, so I wanted to share my idea. At least that's how I would do it. For what you want to do you must create a map to "Save" and "Load". And with the PictureCommonEvents.js plugin you can create interactive buttons, so with the use...
  7. Marianna

Eli Extra Trigger - Extra action button to activate events!

Thanks for your answer, Eliaquim. Very kind. I also thought of this solution. I think I can do it myself, but if I have any questions I will not hesitate to ask you. Thank you. I was just wondering if it was possible to put several extra custom buttons in the same plugin. But if not, there is no...
  8. Marianna

Eli Extra Trigger - Extra action button to activate events!

Hi, Eliaquim. Amazing plugin! I have a question. It could be possible to have more than one alternative trigger button?
  9. Marianna

Synrec's Plugins (Enemy Capture, Tactical Battle System, etc)

Yes, I just saw it in the bottom of your page. Thank you very much for your quick answer. If you will remake it I will download it then. :)
  10. Marianna

Actor based HP/MP/TP Customization (inkl. Gauge colors) - v1.1 supporting icons and text commands

Thank you very much for sharing this plugin for MV! Looks very useful!
  11. Marianna

Synrec's Plugins (Enemy Capture, Tactical Battle System, etc)

Hi Synrec, there's not version available for MV?
  12. Marianna

Message Busts - Allows to display busts instead of a face image. With a clothing system!

Thank you very much, DK! I always said that a demo says more than a thousand words. Very kind. I will prove it and say if work. Thanks a lot again. :kaojoy: Edit: @DK, I took a look at the demo and tested it on my project. Now I understand my mistake. It works perfect, really thank you very...
  13. Marianna

TAA_EnemyDrops v1.0.1

Hi Taaspider! Thank you for another amazing plugin!!! Take care. :kaojoy:
  14. Marianna

Message Busts - Allows to display busts instead of a face image. With a clothing system!

Hi DK! I am very excited by your plugin. I have a previous version but for some reason I cannot make it work the frameset feature. Maybe don't work with RPG Maker MV 1.6.1?
  15. Marianna

CGMV Menu Command Window

Hi. I want to ask if it's possible to bind a common event with this plugin like can be done with Yanfly MainMenuManager. I think this plugin has a lot of features I really like, but I need common events to show in the menu, because many of them are custom function that I need to made with...
  16. Marianna

waynee95's Storage System

Hi @Zuque. I understand why you want to turn on or off the switches according if an item is or not in the storage. @waynee95 I will like that feature too! But if you only need to check if a "specific tool (item) is in inventory", to trigger certain events, you only need a conditional branch. I...
  17. Marianna

Wow! Thank you very much, @waynee95! :D
  18. Marianna

Hi @ waynee95. Merry Christmas! I was reading that you are very busy, but let me ask you a question, please. I would like to be able to calculate the total value (the price) of all the objects that I have stored. My idea is similar to the Harvest Moon boxes, where you can put a lot of resources...
  19. Marianna

SMO - Achievements Menu v1.04

Oh, really? That's wonderful! I will waiting for this! I really love this plugin. I think is the most complete plugin about achievements, with a lot of cool functions. So... I will waiting for the next update! Because I need YEP_MessageCore and others, but I don't want to say good bye to this...
  20. Marianna

SMO - Achievements Menu v1.04

Hi, @ravenhood. I have this two problems exactly too. The progress bar don't unlocked and only displaying 99% I resolved it turn "Global" in "Local". EDIT: I Resolved it already! The error was in Global because I don't have a Achievements.json empty file in the data folder. I read the plugin...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205