Search results

1. riquecamargo

RPG Maker MZ 1.4.3 Patch Notes

Hello, I think I found a BUG, where can I report this bug, for those responsible to fix it?
  2. riquecamargo

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Hi, I really liked your art, I edited these tables on top of your counter, using the tables from the MV to be able to use in stores. The original counter is only together to be able to identify which one was used, it's just that my English is bad and I don't know the correct word if it's...
  3. riquecamargo

I thought it was a chicken, just like everyone else. maybe if you take the crest off your head...

I thought it was a chicken, just like everyone else. maybe if you take the crest off your head and flatten the beak it will look like a duck
  4. riquecamargo

I know you can use html codes. if you want to have "notetags" on this html site...

I know you can use html codes. if you want to have "notetags" on this html site. https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_font.asp
  5. riquecamargo

your art is very beautiful :thumbsup-right:

your art is very beautiful :thumbsup-right:
  6. riquecamargo

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom " "Fire the monsters, guards!!!" [IMG]

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom " "Fire the monsters, guards!!!"
  7. riquecamargo

Tileset Cannon castle and catapult

Hi, I managed to make the cannons here just the catapult if anyone can help. if you have availability.
  8. riquecamargo

Tileset Cannon castle and catapult

Tipo de recurso: Tileset (The format of a tile in the game is equal to 48x48) Cannon and catapult size that best fits the scenario Formato do Criador: RPG Mz Estilo de arte: It can be done by someone, or if you already have something ready, please let me know the author's link. It can be...
  9. riquecamargo

:LZSlol::LZSlol::LZSlol: lol. Does he play golf too?

:LZSlol::LZSlol::LZSlol: lol. Does he play golf too?
  10. riquecamargo

I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the...

I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey"...
  11. riquecamargo

I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas...

I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crystalpeak.rpgnotes&hl=pt_BR&gl=US
  12. riquecamargo

note: I used the program's tileset and also some whtdragon tieleset that I found beautiful and...

note: I used the program's tileset and also some whtdragon tieleset that I found beautiful and amazing, follow the link of his resource https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/whtdragons-tilesets-addons-fixes-and-more . 60504 / (I couldn't put the note in the image caption so I'm...
  13. riquecamargo

I love editing things . [SPOILER]

I love editing things .
  14. riquecamargo

sorry forgot to write in english i wrote the message.

sorry forgot to write in english i wrote the message.
  15. riquecamargo

thankyou

thankyou
  16. riquecamargo

Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project. *...

Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project. * maybe two wall frames *or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
  17. riquecamargo

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

It's awesome ,Great Job !!! :thumbsup-right:
  18. riquecamargo

RMMV Help! How can I do this kind of battle mechanic in rpg maker mv?

Hi, it depends on what you want to do If it's just an ABS battle there are several plugins like the GmOceanGenericName mentioned above and just search for an ABS battle maybe on the forum there should be a few others out there. If it's an event like a tree to get out of the way, pushing a rock...
  19. riquecamargo

RPG Maker MZ 1.4.0 Update

It's amazing, if you have material in Portuguese or English, I'd love to see it. I always use the translator to read. If the Material is written in another language, I can understand. The new Effeker Program that I saw improved a lot, but it is not compatible with the current RPG Maker...
  20. riquecamargo

there is a way to make the character Invisible in the Skill tab ?

Hi everyone, this is my first post so if this is in the wrong place, please guide me to the correct place. I wanted to do character animations, in the database part of the animations tab. But there is an impasse that is when the character animation appears. the character will just stand there...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll