Search results

1. SigmaSuccour

RMMV ⟁False Server (Tech-Demo Available!)

A counter, to show game progress. :kaophew: (Since most of the game takes place in this one area. And you're interacting with same events.)
  2. SigmaSuccour

:kaojoy: [MEDIA]

:kaojoy:
  3. SigmaSuccour

No game update for today... ;_;
  4. SigmaSuccour

Featuring... Succour in a box! :kaothx:
  5. SigmaSuccour

:kaophew: [MEDIA]

:kaophew:
  6. SigmaSuccour

Why a separate website? As I understand... the developers (GGG) are taking up some publisher...

Why a separate website? As I understand... the developers (GGG) are taking up some publisher roles themselves, and directly engaging with non-Japanese users. Instead of always relying on the middle-man, Komodo. (Which is why RPG Maker Unite may not be part of this forum. And will have a separate...
  7. SigmaSuccour

@Puffer rpgmakerweb.com is managed by the publisher, Komodo. Whereas, rpgmakerofficial.com is...

@Puffer rpgmakerweb.com is managed by the publisher, Komodo. Whereas, rpgmakerofficial.com is directly managed by the Japanese developers of RPG Maker. (i.e, Gotcha Gotcha Games) (1/2)
  8. SigmaSuccour

:kaoslp: [MEDIA]

:kaoslp:
  9. SigmaSuccour

Playing the game on 'low' vs. 'high' :XP02:
  10. SigmaSuccour

:kaoblush: [MEDIA]

:kaoblush:
  11. SigmaSuccour

Setting up a unique spot for every dialogue, has been time consuming and... strangely satisfying
  12. SigmaSuccour

Adding subtle effects to every (text over 3DCG) scene, so it feels like it's in motion. And not completely still... :kaodes:
  13. SigmaSuccour

:kaodes: [MEDIA]

:kaodes:
  14. SigmaSuccour

15. SigmaSuccour

Had a simple thing: Dark background, white text. Then, I added some effects... :kaoblush:
  16. SigmaSuccour

Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3: [MEDIA]

Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3:
  17. SigmaSuccour

First game where I'm working with still-pictures (for cutscenes). And using pixi filters to make the pictures more engaging. :kaoeh:
  18. SigmaSuccour

Keeping the previous text on screen for full context. And making it smaller because it has been read... Also, will be posting daily updates from now on! (As I need pick up speed and get this game out as soon as I can!)
  19. SigmaSuccour

20. SigmaSuccour

Getting the text to appear at juuuust the right spot. For every single moment in the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.
Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htkiet