Search results

1. DragonVine

Medevial Warfare Music Pack problem

Hi there! I was just working on my game again recently, and I decided to swap out the MP3 versions of the songs in this music pack for the OGGs, which are supposed to loop seamlessly. I bought the pack via Steam ages ago (RPG Maker MV DLC, to be specific), and I noticed immediately that the OGGs...
  2. DragonVine

Apologies @Shaz I'll do that if I need further support. I figured this was a general question...

Apologies @Shaz I'll do that if I need further support. I figured this was a general question about terms, so I wasn't sure where to put it. Thank you. Also, thank you @ATT_Turan
  3. DragonVine

Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial...

Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vlues-complete-plugin-page.49207/
  4. DragonVine

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Okay, no problem! Thank you so much for helping me figure it out! I'll look around for another camera plugin to see how it does. Found a super easy workaround - I just disable the camera for when my character is walking. I really only use the plugin to scroll the map for cutscenes, so it works...
  5. DragonVine

Any chance you would be able to offer support for the Galv plugin? If not, that's okay. I can always change to a different camera plugin if needed.
  6. DragonVine

I've moved it around a bit, putting it under and above the Passages plugins, but this is what happens in either case:
  7. DragonVine

Hi! I am using MV, and it's the latest version. I am also using the latest version of the plugin. 1.62 of MV, and 4.11 of the plugin for MV, which is the version in the first post on this thread. I haven't been able to recreate it in a new project, so I'm thinking it's a plugin in mine. I am...
  8. DragonVine

Hey @OcRam - I love the passages plugin, but I'm having issues with one small thing, and I was wondering if there was a fix for it. When I set it up for the character to be able to walk near the walls as seen in the screenshots, it seems to shift a pixel from the wall downward. It is entirely...
  9. DragonVine

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

It's me! Not much else for the story hahaha.
  10. DragonVine

Bahaha, indeed, @gstv87. It's just in time for that contest too. Hmmm. Might have to dust off...

Bahaha, indeed, @gstv87. It's just in time for that contest too. Hmmm. Might have to dust off for something (I have indeed done just this)
  11. DragonVine

*wanders out from the rock he's been hiding under... a year and a half after he last did this...

*wanders out from the rock he's been hiding under... a year and a half after he last did this same post*
  12. DragonVine

RMMV Sirens: The Cold North [IGMC Entry]

Still actively being worked on, but life got in the way! I recently got a new PC and was able to start some work on it again.
  13. DragonVine

Suggestion: Sorting Products by price, date added, etc.

This is a suggestion for the main page of the site. I was thinking it would be helpful to be able to sort the products by their price (high or low), category (which it already has), and date added (so we can always have the latest products listed first). It's nothing major not to, but I think...
  14. DragonVine

August Goals and Progress Thread

@Engr. Adiktuzmiko That sounds very helpful. I'm very interested in seeing what it practically looks like, (and if it's a plugin) looking at the code so I can learn more about it. @richter_h I love the look of that battle system. Are you coding it from scratch? If so, I'm in awe. I wish I could...
  15. DragonVine

August Goals and Progress Thread

My goals are rather simple, for the most part this month. Continue to develop the demo for my game, fleshing out stuff I wanted completed when I initially started the game. I'm nearly done doing this. I wanted to add an option for people to dive a little more into the lore through interacting...
  16. DragonVine

Starlight: I'm good! Thank you! Been busy writing for pro wrestling websites (I write for two of...

Starlight: I'm good! Thank you! Been busy writing for pro wrestling websites (I write for two of the top ones in the world, Daily DDT and Wrestling Observer), looking for jobs, and just relaxing. Bgillisp: Ahhh! So that's who I accidentally kicked.
  17. DragonVine

*wanders out from the rock he's been hiding under*

*wanders out from the rock he's been hiding under*
  18. DragonVine

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't spoken with you in ages, so I am very sad to see...

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't spoken with you in ages, so I am very sad to see this. I'll be praying for you and your family.
  19. DragonVine

Well, to be fair, the thunder is always moving away from the lightning. :p

Well, to be fair, the thunder is always moving away from the lightning. :p
  20. DragonVine

July Goals and Progress Thread

Well, I'm alive. After a long absence due to commitments elsewhere, I have started working on my game again. I just released an update for it! While it was a goal for this month, I haven't stated it yet. So, here it is: Release the final update for my current demo! Then, my next goals: Finish...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrewMimo