Search results

1. Centrum Terrae - Screenshots & Synopsis

Only critique is the fire and the bed on the bottom left not matching the bottom right shadows wise. Looks good buddy, keep it up.
  2. You don't want a $300 computer I assure you. That person (probably a grandma or something) did...

You don't want a $300 computer I assure you. That person (probably a grandma or something) did you a favor.
  3. Neat, although I disagree that you start with story. I believe you start with mechanics and emotion.

Neat, although I disagree that you start with story. I believe you start with mechanics and emotion.
  4. Yw

Yw
  5. I don't think I've ever really noticed when my work updated from CS4 to CS6... But when I just...

I don't think I've ever really noticed when my work updated from CS4 to CS6... But when I just lost 2 hours of mapping in CS6, yelled and screamed only to realize it actually restored it, I can say I am glad I have CS6 over CS4.
  6. My only critique is that the opening is just too much like the original. I feel if anyone used...

My only critique is that the opening is just too much like the original. I feel if anyone used this in their game, they'd immediately be drawn to the old Beethoven track and that would really ruin immersion. The rest of it is really damn good though. Good work
  7. Mapper looking for a project

Hey there. I'm taking a break from my project and looking to do some parallax mapping for a project. Here's an example of a map I made before I started my recent project (seems like a coons age now): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mb2u5s&s=6 I've done many more than this of course, but I've...
  8. Looks like a busy end to the year - PAX Prime in Seattle Aug/September and Minecon in Florida -...

Looks like a busy end to the year - PAX Prime in Seattle Aug/September and Minecon in Florida - November. There aint nothin like seeing places you've never seen before.
  9. Are People Going To Be Sickened By This Too Much?.

What is your target audience? You tell me.
  10. I assure you that a 1TB HDD isn't what you should be shopping for lol. It's not the least...

I assure you that a 1TB HDD isn't what you should be shopping for lol. It's not the least important part, but not the most important that's for sure.
  11. Permanently Changing Character Dialogue

It's all in your execution of the event page. I'm a little rusty these days, but all you should have to do is have a first page as usual, triggering a switch depending on what you want, then setup your second page requiring that switch on, set the graphic, movement settings, etc and then put the...
  12. Pay first or product first?

I've worked with 1 artist and 2 scripters so far within this community - the artist required payment before final product (understandable, without watermark you're hosed) and the two scripters sent the final thing before full payment. I did send them half upfront though, and I never asked - they...
  13. You took my comment too seriously.

You took my comment too seriously.
  14. DLC in RPG Maker

If the DLC is akin to an expansion I'm all in. If it's something small, and like fifty cents, I'll buy it. Anything else Idgaf about to be honest.
  15. I like the purple starfish he has on his head.

I like the purple starfish he has on his head.
  16. Shame he left it.

Shame he left it.
  17. I like the melody, however it seems more fitting for a progressive scene than a forest...

I like the melody, however it seems more fitting for a progressive scene than a forest environment. My two cents.
  18. Man, when you work on a commission based payment system, some days you just don't want to do...

Man, when you work on a commission based payment system, some days you just don't want to do aaaanything.
  19. RPG Maker DS Resource Support

What is DS+?
  20. Grats on your win :)

Grats on your win :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?
I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slothvely