Search results

1. marimo

RPG Maker MV Season Pass DLC2 Preview!

@Little Paw Have you taken into consideration that the DS/DS+ style was small in resolution, everything that's made for rmmv is practically double its size. Especially if we consider that each character must be given a range of poses (say those damage poses) and a side view battler? The amount...
  2. marimo

RPG Maker MV Season Pass DLC2 Preview!

Congrats on the release! I know a lot of the artists that worked on this dlc did so under extreme pressure and time restraints and they came out great! :D @Little Paw I am under the impression that these releases will be frequent in nature so I feel this extreme disappointment with its...
  3. marimo

@Caz CAAAAAZZZZZZIYOOOOOOooooooo

@Caz CAAAAAZZZZZZIYOOOOOOooooooo
  4. marimo

Nio, it's not entirely ideal for stalking because it tends to tell your targets that they're...

Nio, it's not entirely ideal for stalking because it tends to tell your targets that they're being followed...but yeah, it'll help you shadow them a while..
  5. marimo

OHHH FANCY. I GOT A LITTLE DESKTOP NOTIF FOR THIS.

OHHH FANCY. I GOT A LITTLE DESKTOP NOTIF FOR THIS.
  6. marimo

This new theme is super slick. That announcement feature is very promising too!  :guffaw:

This new theme is super slick. That announcement feature is very promising too!  :guffaw:
  7. marimo

RPG Maker Freebies Part 07

:D it's totally possible that I may design the archangels in the future, yes! But going to switch things up a bit after I finish the Seraph so you're not all drowning in angels...unless that is what you guys want, of course.
  8. marimo

Whoa that's an awesome list Alkorri! I'll try to fit a couple of them in for you some time! Thanks for the suggestions, they sound wicked fun...
  9. marimo

Hi everyone! Wanted to drop by and thank people for leaving us feedback and comments on these releases~ everyone works really hard on their parts so it gives us the greatest motivations.  @AwesomeCool: I'm really happy to hear that you enjoy the angels! I will definitely do the Seraph to...
  10. marimo

Chapter III: Save Ralph

Silent, there was no schedule posted, so I think it's safe to assume that the RP will not start yet. I'd wait for the schedule before excepting the RP to continue. For now I'd consider it a wait period so people who see this and sign up whenever up until then.
  11. marimo

Vez'nan's Animated Battlers

Hi there, just a question but are you the original artist for these sprites or are you just adding animations for them? Also I kind of recognize the purple guy with sword in your banner to be the work of someone I know and just...curious to why it's there? XD
  12. marimo

BAWW I DIDNT SEE THIS TILL NOW ;w;w;;w;w;w; <3 *BASKS IN RANDOM LOVE*

BAWW I DIDNT SEE THIS TILL NOW ;w;w;;w;w;w; <3 *BASKS IN RANDOM LOVE*
  13. marimo

Wow if only...I could like...posts in status feeds...I would do so 20 million times.

Wow if only...I could like...posts in status feeds...I would do so 20 million times.
  14. marimo

I have saved my computer from devastation....now I have to...reinstall everything. Orzlll Why...

I have saved my computer from devastation....now I have to...reinstall everything. Orzlll Why did we have to start the new year like this compy? I thought you loved me..
  15. marimo

I do art...sometimes

Yeah going to have to agree with Archeia there. RTP might have made the style known in the rpgmaker community, but cellshading + gradients have been around for much longer than that. Even if the shading technique might be similar, Archeia's choice in her colors are distinctly different from RTP...
  16. marimo

Porcupine Princess

KITAAA!
  17. marimo

Luna Engine Tutorial + Freebie

@TiLu640: Hi! It's a shame the tutorial isn't much help for you at the moment, but what I've found to be helpful while I was using Luna was to approach it with baby steps! Always have a layout already designed before hand and ready to input in game. And then start with something simple like...
  18. marimo

gahh your turtles sound amazing <3 but FFF I never had the patience for knitting scarves...even...

gahh your turtles sound amazing <3 but FFF I never had the patience for knitting scarves...even tho the want was always there.
  19. marimo

Chapter III: Save Ralph

AAAAA CAZ MADE ME A SPRITE <3 AND ALSO 
  20. marimo

Glazed ftw. : < I like boring donuts

Glazed ftw. : < I like boring donuts

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

it has been a full week and I hasnt made a single of dime of progress on my igmc entry :) someone end me
Never thought a day would come during summer when Id have to wear a sweater and two pairs of socks...
And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renbo