Search results

1. erni79

MacOS deployment not working for me

Sorry that it took so long, but I only just confirmation by my second friend. For both it still does not work, the first gets now no error message but the client just wont open, and the second gets an authentification error I talked now to both and found a solution where they can test it on a...
  2. erni79

Aye, and am downloading it now. Probably wont be able to have my friends test it until sunday, but I am sure it will work! ^^ I will keep you informed! edit: Or the thread can be closed, either way, thank you all so much! <3
  3. erni79

We tried this, and it didnt't work. Thank you all so much for the support! @Dungeonmind I sent you a private message
  4. erni79

Aye, as far as I understand, with their systems you would just click on the game app folder and it would start. So when I deploy the Mac version, I get an individual html and a bin file and a nwjs.app folder. So on the macs just clicking on the app.folder should work like clicking on the...
  5. erni79

Thank you both for the quick replies! I have looked and it seems the correct english term would be: file permissions bascially what is described here https://www.macinstruct.com/tutorials/how-to-set-file-permissions-on-a-mac/ Now we did change the permissions to read and write, but that didnt...
  6. erni79

Hi everyone! I have been hard at work for a while now and finally finished a demo version of my project and gave that to a couple close friends for first impressions. Since some use Mac and others Windows I deployed both versions and gave each their respective ones. No problems with the Windows...
  7. erni79

Is there a way to find out what an actor has equipped?

Aye, you are right, ok let me try "reexplain" :) As I said I am experimenting right now, I am actually trying to see if I could do a strategy game. Basically it would work like this: each actor is a leader and commands four units, these units are "equipped" one in the weapon slot, one...
  8. erni79

First thank you both for the advice about the double post, I was not aware of that and no spamming was intended, I am very sorry! Shaz thank you very much for that advice, I am not entirely sure I know how to use that though, but I will try and the pointer sure is helpful!
  9. erni79

I think I can do it with a conditional branch, but would be kinda horribly extensive to do^^ So still if there is an easy way for this I would very much appreciate the help :)
  10. erni79

Hi everyone! I am experimenting with a couple of ideas right now, and am encountering a problem. I want to display a picture on the screen depending on what an actor or party member has equipped. Basically I need to get the weapon or armor id and attach it to a variable, but I cant seem to...
  11. erni79

Show Variable in Skill Name? & Skillsystem

Found this and it did the trick for me ^^ http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44810.0.html I still would like this thread to remain open for a couple of days, if possible, because I am still looking for a script for the skill system.
  12. erni79

Thank you! But that script does not actually do what I need, or I am making some mistake ^^; Berylstone, in general you can try out scripts without much of a problem, you can just delete it afterwards without any damage done :) So if you like you can try out Victors Basic Engine and see if...
  13. erni79

Hi everyone! :) I am trying to implement a more traditional western skill system to my project, where the actors have values in skills like Thievery or Stalking. I can't script but I managed to get it somewhat to work but I can't figure out how to display the actual skill value in the skills...
  14. erni79

Error message CoGen DRM Help.

I "fixed" this by copying the XP drm.dll like described by previous posters still hope for an official fix to this, since not everyone has the possibility to do this
  15. erni79

Actor Training System using no Scripts?

Wow... it works like a charm :D Thank you, thank you so much ^^ I humbly bow in gratitude ans respect :)
  16. erni79

Thanks, Espon! I try to reexplain my problem: Righjt now I have the event setup like this: Text "do you want to train?" choice: yes no if yes: text: "who wants to train?" choice \P[1] \P[2] \P[3] \P[4] (Since I dont know any other way to give the player a choice of which...
  17. erni79

Hi Everyone! :) I am in the following situation: At some point in my game you can select the party members, effectively removing the non selcted ones from the game. I want there to be training in the game, additionaly to standart level up stat progression. So you can train a character in...
  18. erni79

More Stats on Status screen

Wow, thanks CodeMaster! That was quick AND perfect :) I humbly bow to you in gratitude and respect ^^
  19. erni79

More Stats on Status screen

Hi everyone! :) I am pretty sure this already exists, but I cant seem to find one... I would really like to have more statistics displayed at the character status screen: Evasion Rate, Crit Evasion, Crit Rate and Magic Evasion Since my game will work with those more then your usual JRPG, it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...
hjyI4gQ.png

Made an attachment for the HUD that I can control the visibility of with switches. This tracks the current amount of items needed to finish a quest. Once you meet the requisite, it turns into "complete" because I figured it would be a good way to tell the player they're done. Also it stops numbers from going off of the UI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate