Search results

1. Sleepy Kitten Games

Potential Quirk in VisuStella Engine - Speedrunning in MZ?

I don't think AeroPergold was talking about Ace as in VXAce, I think they were meaning the speedrunning trick A.C.E. - Arbitrary Code Execution.
  2. Sleepy Kitten Games

Event Magnificent Mapping Match

Do maps have to be made 100% in the editor, or can maps made in external tools (ie GIMP or QMap) also be submitted?
  3. Sleepy Kitten Games

Brings to mind a certain jRPG protagonist by the name of Adol, heh

Brings to mind a certain jRPG protagonist by the name of Adol, heh
  4. Sleepy Kitten Games

Yeah, if memory serves r/place is an annual April Fools thing on reddit.

Yeah, if memory serves r/place is an annual April Fools thing on reddit.
  5. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMZ Interest Check: Game/Team for Ukraine

Yeah, it's all about working together for a good cause. Honestly, having a layout sketch would make my work faster/more efficient. It'd be really helpful, genuinely.
  6. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMZ Interest Check: Game/Team for Ukraine

I could also contribute some mapping. Some examples of my work can be seen on my commission thread (or, for those who aren't able to access that thread, I'll attach the examples below). [/SPOILER]
  7. Sleepy Kitten Games

Good to know

Good to know
  8. Sleepy Kitten Games

Which aspects of Game Development in your own RPG Maker game projects do you do?

In addition to game design, eventing, and writing, level design as well.
  9. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMV QABS movement problem

QMovement and YEP_RegionRestrictions aren't compatible with each other. However, since you have QM+CollisionMap, you can use that plugin to restrict where the player can go.
  10. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMV QABS movement problem

Which plugins are you using, and in what order are they in the plugin manager?
  11. Sleepy Kitten Games

I know that WorldAnvil allows you to download your articles, but I'm not sure about offline...

I know that WorldAnvil allows you to download your articles, but I'm not sure about offline backups. It does let you have co-authors, so that would allow for working on the site with 2 people.
  12. Sleepy Kitten Games

My recommendation is WorldAnvil, it lets you make a wiki-like website for a world you're...

My recommendation is WorldAnvil, it lets you make a wiki-like website for a world you're creating. By default the autosave feature is turned on, so any changes you make are automatically saved. It also has a lot of accessibility options as well.
  13. Sleepy Kitten Games

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

There was talk of LunaTechs potentially porting QABS to MZ along with the other Qplugins, though I don't know if that's still in the plans.
  14. Sleepy Kitten Games

Glancing at YouTube, yeah it was The Thought Emporium.

Glancing at YouTube, yeah it was The Thought Emporium.
  15. Sleepy Kitten Games

I think so? Been a while since I saw it, but I know he made a follow up talking about how one of...

I think so? Been a while since I saw it, but I know he made a follow up talking about how one of the companies got barred from selling stuff in the States because he reported them to Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and going through more of those products.
  16. Sleepy Kitten Games

Yeah, I saw a video talking about those products. At absolute best they do nothing, at absolute...

Yeah, I saw a video talking about those products. At absolute best they do nothing, at absolute worst they're actively putting radioactive material on your skin/in your eyes/etc. Small amounts, yes, though as the video pointed out, most of these things are meant to be worn constantly/routinely...
  17. Sleepy Kitten Games

Plains map help

Including even slight height variation is a good way to keep a map from being too visually boring. Flowing water is also a good way to visually break up an area.
  18. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMZ Doodads alternative for MZ?

You could try QMap, since LunaTechs ported it from MV to MZ: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lunatechs-mv-mz-plugins-tools.127082/
  19. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMV QABS attack and graphics problem.

Since I'm familiar with QSprite/the QPlugins, here's the link to QSprite's page: https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QSprite And here's the page for QABS: https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QABS QSprite and QABS are pretty complex plugins. On the QSprite side, you need to have the sprite named...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate