Search results

1. RastaMan

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

Sad, that mans and womans in generator of MZ looks like a kids. At least, I can use generator of MV with addons from Trinity pack...
  2. RastaMan

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

From the Steam forums: "For 9saikarahazimeru_konkatsuno_susume, I was getting those errors too. In Window's Region settings, I had to switch 'Language for non-Unicode programs' to Japanese and reboot before unzipping the game. Doing so allows the Japanese characters to correctly appear in all...
  3. RastaMan

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

"9saikarahazimeru_konkatsuno_susume" (Japanese sample MZ game from https://tkool.jp/mz/game/ number 05 or something like that) has, at least, several missing tilesets. I say this, because it's not impossible to start up game due to "MV like" yellow errors. They have names like...
  4. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

By the way, i can start up 5 of 6 Japanese demos. But one of them bring me error about "missing tileset" and this is sad... :ysad:
  5. RastaMan

I can ask here (i hope so) one little thing... Will be any further look on all DLC, that was in super-duper bundle before 20th of August? Specially, the "character generator parts" one... I mean, there is few DLC's for MV, that was contained some interesting parts, like Japanese one...
  6. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

One little question... Is MZ or "Character Generator Parts DLC" for MZ does contain any dreads? I am really love dreads that was in VX Ace, but for MV i had to find some custom dreads, that was not like VX Ace one...
  7. RastaMan

I had to sold all ores, that was mined in my mines, but... Finally i get pre-order of "Super-Duper Deluxe Maximum Edition". Really sad, that my joke ("...end of the August still counts as summer...") is real now. By the way, only thing are left - the waiting. Can't wait to see, what kind of...
  8. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

There is also one thing, that bothering Russian community so much: Why minimum system requirement of MZ does have 8 GB of RAM? It's not problem of mine (i have 16 GB several years), but... So many Russian RPG makers are scared very badly (along with need of Windows 10).
  9. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Can i ask question, that was bothering me since MV's release? Why one tile became 48x from 32x, but not 64x? I mean, main theory, that i heard was "We had not enough space in one tile for RTP!", but... One good man said, that there is one principle of pixel graphics, that about scaling...
  10. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Well, if you ask me, i just hope for regional prices, because ruble in last few months are kinda collapsed a bit and now even food are more expensive, than before...
  11. RastaMan

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

I was screaming "S.U.A.T.M.M." all these 3-4 weeks! :ysad:
  12. RastaMan

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

By the way, i remember Zeds! It's an enemies in Killing Floor franchise? :yhappy:
  13. RastaMan

I just go with straight Russian "Em Ze" (like i did with "Em Ve"). :yswt:
  14. RastaMan

I wish for you many physical strength and moral power! :ywink: Cheer up, mate! You can do this and we are believe in you!
  15. RastaMan

My words about [caring] was all about marketing company over here. It's not about programming, design or even content. All, what I saw on the leaks was good enough to make me wanna buy MZ. And, Sorry, for the mother of God, if my words was hurt for you in some way. Only these stuffy weeks are...
  16. RastaMan

Calm the heck down, dude. It's just your work and i just share my personal opinion. No less, no more. If you are important guy in the team, then where is your patience? Stay strong, stay cool.
  17. RastaMan

From this point i think, that feedback itself from western future customers are joke for publisher of RPG Maker MZ. No offense. :ysad:
  18. RastaMan

@Dark_Ansem, lol, they even don't gave us information about all new features and you are hurrying so bad with localization, that are one of the last tasks in development of application. Also very early official Russian translation was very bad, 'cause "always run" was "always underline with a...
  19. RastaMan

Well... What else we can discuss about upcoming news? I mean... There is painful feeling, because it's like there is nothing left to discuss at all... Almost 4 days passed and there was not huge chest with information, i guess... More like small casket with small note... :ysad:
  20. RastaMan

In Russia VX Ace is 1200 rubles, MV is 1350 rubles... I hope, that MZ will be 1500 rubles or something, because it's not AAA-class video-game after all and RPG Maker itself are niche software, that are not extremely popular in entire world, like TLOU2 nowadays...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate