Search results

1. ZodiacStories

RMMV Paralax/Camera {MV}

Howdy, I'm not sure if the plugins section is the best to put this in, but if there is one for this problem that I have, I would love to know~ I am making a side-scroller horror game, using the Paralax as the map itself. I wondered if there was a way to make the paralax the tileset-like...
  2. ZodiacStories

Looking for Ruins/Ruin Village Tileset (MV)

Hello, I am looking for a tileset that I can use to make a village ruin! Like stone outlines of houses with no walls and the like. Please and thank you!
  3. ZodiacStories

RMMV Limit Dash (Help)

Hello! For my game, I want to have it so that the player can only dash (or move at a faster speed) for so long before losing stamina and going back to normal speed while it refills. I also want to have a stamina bar pop up when the player is dashing to let them know how much more they have...
  4. ZodiacStories

Enemy Chase Help

Hia~ I am testing out a few plugins for a game I want to make and I have seemed to run into a little problem. I used TerraxLighting for making the flashlight, but for the chase, I am trying to use common events. I want certain monsters to ignore the player if their flashlight is out, but once...
  5. ZodiacStories

RMMZ Be Not Afraid

Within an old abbey, a nun has gone missing. You can not rest until you find her. But as you creep among the silent halls you begin to find that something dark and horrible has moved in. Corpses are scattered throughout the abbey. And while you wander to find the items that will help you find...
  6. ZodiacStories

(FIXED) How do you stop the looping?

I only need the sound effect to play once, but it keeps looping over and over. I tried to put in the command "Stop SE" but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts or tips? Never mind, I'm a dumb dumb.
  7. ZodiacStories

RMMV Removing certain menu windows

Hello, I have a question, and I can't remember if I already asked this before. I know I found the answer at one point, but now I can't remember. How do I remove these windows (in red), my game is a horror/story-driven game and I don't really need them. Thanks in advance.
  8. ZodiacStories

RMMV Flowers for my Sister

Milly must travel to the tower, and ask for the Fairy Princess for help, in hopes of saving her older sister. Milly failed once, perhaps Milly can succeed. ~~~ This is my first ever RPG Maker game. This game was meant for me to explore and get a feeling for the game engine. Almost everything...
  9. ZodiacStories

RMMV Statues Menu Help

I just wanted to show my character's name, image, and description. But now it looks a little awkward. I was wondering how I can get the description moved up so there won't be such a huge space between the image and description. I know its code related...I think... Any help is welcomed. Thank...
  10. ZodiacStories

Code Help?

So, I'm trying to remove the extra "Weapons and Armour" taps from the inventory since I won't be needing them. I understand I have to uncomment a string of code but whenever I hit CTRL+Q nothing seems to happen. I'm using the Notepads App to see the code, is there different software I should use?
  11. ZodiacStories

Event Help

I would like to do an event where a character appears after a flash of light, then after talking, they disappear...in a flash of light. Any help welcome
  12. ZodiacStories

(Solved) It wont move

I have run into a little problem after playing around with the variables. The opening of my game is an event, but once the event is over I can't move my sprite. I was trying to make sure the event wouldn't happen again if you were to reload a save on that map.
  13. ZodiacStories

Custom Title Screen

Howdy! I have a question. I'm making a very first and simple game as an intro to RPG Maker MV, just to get my foot in the door. So, this is what my title screen looks like right now. I was wondering how to make my options "Play, Continue, and Options" more...unique. Kinda like theses The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate