Search results

1. GuipenguinTheMaster

GuipenguinTheMaster's Stuff (Art, Music, etc.)

This is Art of the main protagonist of the game i'm making. Their name is Shiloh. I haven't decided their age yet, and their gender is meant to be ambiguous (like Frisk from Undertale, Kris from Deltarune or Gogo from Final Fantasy VI) What do you guys think about the character and the design...
  2. GuipenguinTheMaster

GuipenguinTheMaster's Stuff (Art, Music, etc.)

This thread is for posting the Art and Music i make!
  3. GuipenguinTheMaster

RMMV Minus Memory

Bump
  4. GuipenguinTheMaster

RMMV Minus Memory

Bump. Or is it too early? Anyway, does anyone like this idea?
  5. GuipenguinTheMaster

RMMV Minus Memory

Any ideas or feedback?
  6. GuipenguinTheMaster

RMMV Minus Memory

I'm unsure if i should post this here or in "Games in Development", but anyway, here's my ideas: Minus Memory will be a 4 Player Co-op Japanese-Style Turn Based RPG with a few twists. For one, the game will be open world, so you can explore any of the 7 interconnected levels in any order you...
  7. GuipenguinTheMaster

If it's remarkable why are there FOUR of them!? /j

If it's remarkable why are there FOUR of them!? /j
  8. GuipenguinTheMaster

I guess this is the mark of the end of my journey

Bro, thank you for the music tutorial! That got me started on FL Studio and taught me a lot about music theory!
  9. GuipenguinTheMaster

I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks![IMG]

I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
  10. GuipenguinTheMaster

RMMV Timed Attack core Problem

Nice! I'm happy i could help!
  11. GuipenguinTheMaster

A way to fix this is to just put the formula in parentheses. Like this: (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * $gameTemp.tas_power
  12. GuipenguinTheMaster

I I think the problem is because it is multiplying the target's defense statistic, rendering the caster's move weaker when the action command is executed better.
  13. GuipenguinTheMaster

Should i make One or Two routes?

I also think having one route only will simplify the game and make it more acessible. And that's not even counting the fact that it fixes the whole "who picks which route to play first in this coop focused game" thing.
  14. GuipenguinTheMaster

After a while of this thread being open, it seems most people think the "One Route" approach is better, at least for my first game. I'm inclined to agree, but i'm still open to further votes and suggestions.
  15. GuipenguinTheMaster

Here is a video of my game's prototype, by the way: Post in thread 'RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event' https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-31st-birthday-release-something-event.133430/post-1171247 As you can see, the current version has the two routes, but...
  16. GuipenguinTheMaster

Yeah, there wouldn't be any gameplay differences directly related to the characters gender, but other things would change (like some exclusive skills you can get), and also, the both protagonists are straight in both routes, so their love interest would change, story-wise.
  17. GuipenguinTheMaster

I'm making my first game, and i want it to be acessible to people not that familiar with games, as it is meant as sort of a board game-like coop family game. I'm thinking about making two routes: one with a Male protagonist and one with a Female protagonist, each one having different content...
  18. GuipenguinTheMaster

What consoles do you own? For PC Games i'd recommend Epic Battle Fantasy 5, Chrono Trigger...

What consoles do you own? For PC Games i'd recommend Epic Battle Fantasy 5, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Rivals of Aether, Stardew Valley, Undertale/Deltarune and Midtown Madness 2.
  19. GuipenguinTheMaster

Sorry, ignore this post. I meant to post it as a reply.

Sorry, ignore this post. I meant to post it as a reply.
  20. GuipenguinTheMaster

Slider in the Options Menu

When will you post your prototype? I'm insterested!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This month+ saga of me setting up each dialogue is nearing its end :kaocry:

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate