Search results

1. Kenen

RMMV battle status window help?

The damage numbers are probably anchored to the actor sprites. If that's the case, you'd need to make adjustments to the function(s) that position the actor sprites to match the arrangement of your HUD windows.
  2. Kenen

RMMV Multiple Note Tag Inputs for If Statement

Depending upon the flexibility of your notetag in terms of what it accepts, you could also do something like this if you wanted to check against numerous levels without a bunch of or statements: const levels = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]; const level = $dataEnemies[enemy._enemyId].meta["EnemyLevel"]; if...
  3. Kenen

HELP!! I need to change the skill name display position in battle.

Since you posted this in MV Support, I will just point out that this is not default for RPG Maker MV. You are using a plugin that does this. If the plugin doesn't have an option to change this, you'd need to either directly modify the plugin yourself or find a different one that better suits...
  4. Kenen

RMMV How to open the status page of a specified actor in a map event?

const id = 3; // the actor id $gameParty._menuActorId = id; SceneManager.push(Scene_Status);
  5. Kenen

RMMZ Disable Regen On Map

const disableMapRegen = Game_Battler.prototype.regenerateAll; Game_Battler.prototype.regenerateAll = function() { if (!$gameParty.inBattle()) return; disableMapRegen.apply(this); }; This snippet will disable all (HP, MP, TP) regeneration outside of battle. Do you only want HP...
  6. Kenen

Looks awesome. I really like the halftone pattern and the clean outlines.

Looks awesome. I really like the halftone pattern and the clean outlines.
  7. Kenen

Battle Screen Mockup [Is it possible to make this?]

Yes—100% doable with a custom battle system plugin.
  8. Kenen

RMMZ hiii~ its me again, more base stats stuff.

@ougitou1 You don't need a separate function. $gameActors.actor(1).addParam(0, -10);
  9. Kenen

Remove state?

Here's a quick plugin. Haven't had a chance to test thoroughly, but it should do what you are asking: //============================================================================= // EnemyStateSwap.js //============================================================================= /*: * *...
  10. Kenen

Armor that increases MHP AND current HP?

There are probably numerous ways to tackle this, but what jumps out to me right now would be to check and save the actor's hp rate (percentage) prior to the equip change and then revert to the stored rate after the equip change. Otherwise, you could adjust the actor's hp based on the hp granted...
  11. Kenen

RMMV Make player party always go first in battle w/o Agility stat?

BattleManager determines the order of actions in battle by sorting the actions based on each action's speed and each action subject's agility. That can be modified as you see fit with a plugin, but your post doesn't actually specify how you want to determine the action order, other than to say...
  12. Kenen

[img] [img]

13. Kenen

Looks great!

Looks great!
  14. Kenen

Game & Map Screenshots 12

Having some fun with the recent 8-bit resource pack release. I grew up playing the NES games that this looks to have been based off of, so I think it's a really endearing resource pack because of that.
  15. Kenen

It does come with a font. But it's a pixel-style font, and since MZ antialiases text, I didn't...

It does come with a font. But it's a pixel-style font, and since MZ antialiases text, I didn't use it. To me, a blurry pixel font is worse than a font that's intended to be smooth by design. IMO, pixel fonts look best at specific sizes with pixel-perfect rendering, which AFAIK, I'm not getting...
  16. Kenen

[ATTACH] Trying out the new 8-Bit graphics DLC! Going for a little bit of Final Fantasy 2...

Trying out the new 8-Bit graphics DLC! Going for a little bit of Final Fantasy 2, Dragon Quest, and Octopath Traveler all in one shot.
  17. Kenen

I have always enjoyed seeing your screenshots, but don't think I've commented before. I hope...

I have always enjoyed seeing your screenshots, but don't think I've commented before. I hope that you'll be able to continue to work on your project in some form and share your progress.
  18. Kenen

RPG Maker MZ 1.5.0 Patch Notes

Woah! I had no idea this was in the works. The option to change the tileset size is exciting! I don't consider myself a good mapper, but I'm excited to see what other people in the community do with this now that it's a standard feature. I have run into nw.js not closing a lot lately while...
  19. Kenen

That looks more like an issue with the font itself or maybe the way Canvas is rendering it. With...

That looks more like an issue with the font itself or maybe the way Canvas is rendering it. With the issue I mentioned in my last post (where the text is too wide for the width specified), the engine will shrink the text horizontally, but doesn't change the letter spacing. I don't think CSS...
  20. Kenen

Can you post a screenshot? If the letters are getting "scrunched" it could be an indication that...

Can you post a screenshot? If the letters are getting "scrunched" it could be an indication that the width of the drawText() function is too short for the text being drawn.

Latest Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fake_Annouji