Search results

1. Dutch Power Creations

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

Onto the next region as everything in the Dokta Region has been re-played by myself and smoothened out! This is for you players to smoothen out the pacing a bit more! - Fixed a direction issue in the Denari settlement. - Fixed an autosave not happening at one of the Mezun Merchants after being...
  2. Dutch Power Creations

You guys... YOU GUYS... Alright alright already, here is more to enjoy! Hurry up and give me visuals! - Revisited all the text boxes in the starting area (Dokta-Drunk Lizard- Bridge- Rikta Tribe + Plam Forest) when playing Ragno to be more punchy and less wordy. - Revised the 'black screen'...
  3. Dutch Power Creations

After some great feedback from Padr and 2 other lets players, here is the next update! CAN WE PLEASE HURRY UP!? - Revised almost all the text boxes in the prologue to be more punchy and less wordy. - Revised the 'black screen' cut scenes in the prologue and gave them cut scenes. - Fixed some...
  4. Dutch Power Creations

1 significant overhaul is coming with the next update. This will take a lot of time though. I have worked a lot with Grammarly and though the program is excellent for finding grammar errors and correcting sentence structures, it doesn't help create good punchy/to the point dialogue. That is...
  5. Dutch Power Creations

Played the game till I finished it and got some fixes into the next build; FIX THAT SH***! - Fixed a bug with the buff en de-buff crystals giving more turns than they should. - Fixed a sizing error with the magic skill; Sacred Blessing. - Fixed a clipping bug in the drunk Lizard. - Fixed some...
  6. Dutch Power Creations

A lot of work has gone into this over the last couple of months but it is finished! A SMALL STEP FOR GAME PLAYERS BUT A BIG STEP FOR DEVELOPMENT! - Added all the layers to the base building. - Added the possibility to trade resources for decorations, to spice up your base even further. - Added...
  7. Dutch Power Creations

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- New: I have cookies.

I saw the 'sign' outside and just came in for a cookie, thnx!
  8. Dutch Power Creations

Mike's Stuff (MV)

I'm also looking forward to your creations!
  9. Dutch Power Creations

A GREAT DAY FOR A GREAT UPDATE! MOSTLY MID AND END GAME STUFF. ENJOY! Update: Jan.26 2022 - Added more dialogue flavor to parts later into the game. - Added some more plot points into the prologue to entice the player better. - Added animations for special sword attacks. - Added animations...
  10. Dutch Power Creations

After taking a little break from developing the game, I'm back in the saddle for 2022! ALL BOW DOWN FOR THIS GLORIOUS UPDATE! - Added some flavor for the story here and there and also did some further streamlining. - Added descriptions to all weapons if they have an element what they are...
  11. Dutch Power Creations

NEW STUFF, COME GET YOUR NEW STUFF HERE! - Added auto revive after the battle, so the item scene doesn't lock up when a party member is dead. - Added immune pop-up messages for elements for a clearer understanding of what's going on on the battlefield. - Added more element resist pop-up...
  12. Dutch Power Creations

You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes! List of YET EVEN MORE fixes: - Added some movement in the refugee camp in the prologue. - Added more info to the blockades (red X's) in the prologue. - Added green arrow indicators on map transfer in the prologue like I do in the rest of...
  13. Dutch Power Creations

For now, this will be the last big list of fixes for the coming time. I will be doing small edits and the likes without a proper changelog. Any crashes and bugs will of course be dealt with along the coming weeks. You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes! List of EVEN MORE...
  14. Dutch Power Creations

You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes! List of MORE fixes; - Fixed a game-breaking bug when playing Ragno and going into the palm forest. - Fixed a game-breaking bug when doing Mezuri's side quest. - Fixed some audio bugs that were happening because of the new audio plugin. -...
  15. Dutch Power Creations

You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes! List of MORE fixes; - Changed the audio plugin I introduced in the last update to a new one as it gave problems on the long run. Hope this one doesn't! - Changed the front position of the Drema chests. - Changed some of the wording in...
  16. Dutch Power Creations

RMMZ Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

As long as it is not only a decision in your head but you also feel that way in your heart it should be the right choice. I have had this idea several times but my heart always tells me that I also do this for the satisfying feeling that I will get when my game brings joy to someone else. Just...
  17. Dutch Power Creations

Found some things that needed to be dealt with while testing my own game. I will be doing more but just wanted to show that any things current players might have experienced might already be dealt with. You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes! List of fixes; - Fixed the new...
  18. Dutch Power Creations

This update will make your experience of the game much more enjoyable! Enjoy! 3rd update: BALANCE + POLISH + STORY STREAMLINING is here! Changelog: 3rd update: BALANCE + POLISH + STORY STREAMLINING is here! - Added in difficulty settings so people can change it depending on their liking and...
  19. Dutch Power Creations

The next update is coming in a few weeks max. Look forward to it cause it will enhance the current experience! 3rd update includes: BALANCE + POLISH and STORY STREAMLINING Looking forward to posting all the improvements (and there are a lot!)

Latest Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fake_Annouji