Search results

1. Anchovy

3/4 View References?

This whole 3/4 perspective is tripping me up. Does anyone know of any good resources for referencing 3/4 view animals? Something like Sim Park, but not isometric. I keep drawing frontal view sprites, and I know they're not going to mesh well with 3/4 view plants and buildings.
  2. Anchovy

What's elements are most fun to draw?

What's elements are most fun to draw? I'm looking forward to drawing all of these!
  3. Anchovy

Different Region Access for Different NPCs

Is it possible to create rules that restrict and allow different NPCs to pass through different regions? For example, if everyone's movement is random... Grass = Region 10 Water = Region 20 Event 1, 2, 3 = Cats Event 4, 5, 6 = Ducks Event 7, 8, 9 = Fish I want to bind Events 1-3 to Region...
  4. Anchovy

Event 001 to Approach Event 002

It looks like HimeWorks made a Ruby plugin for this, but I can't seem to find a way to do this in MV. http://himeworks.com/2013/03/event-followers/ Is there a way to have one event/character follow another event/character around randomly with or without a plugin? My end goal is to create a herd...
  5. Anchovy

View Port / Window Size Questions

Is it possible to change the view port to crop the visible map instead of scaling it? Here's an example based on Terraria: If a life heart = x pixels, let's say this view port is 50x wide and the left tool bar is 20x wide. Equivalently, this view port is 25x wide and the left tool bar is 15x...
  6. Anchovy

An Anchovy Approaches

STATS ☆☆☆☆☆★ Coding ☆☆☆☆★★ UX Design ☆☆★★★★ Pixel Art ☆☆☆☆★★ Creativity ☆☆☆★★★ Patience ITEMS RPG Maker MV Photoshop EXP 3/1000 INTERACT > "Hi!" "Nice to meet you! I've been tinkering with RMMV for about a month and lurking this forum almost as long." > "What brings you to our humble...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki