Search results

1. jvcscasio

Creating an Exchange System through Events

Hello people, if you follow Yanfly, you know he released a "More currencies" plugin. For those of us who work with games set in our world, sometimes you may wish you could cause inflation, or have various currencies working for different countries. Even if you don't, you can also use this for...
  2. jvcscasio

[Open game] Light Elf

Hello, this is an open game. It means that it's an open source game and can be modified and shared by anyone AS LONG AS the person leaves credit to me and all credits alredy inside the game (plugin creators, enterbrain etc). The characters can be re-utilized as well, again, with proper credit...
  3. jvcscasio

Light Elf

Hello, I'm putting up the new demo, this time longer (My wife spent 1:30h playing). I also did some shadowing, if there's any bug related to the shadow of the map not disapearing when changing maps, feel free to tell me. New demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8QB1JBvV1ihUF9GcjgwamtDYzA  ...
  4. jvcscasio

Cassio's enemies SV-actors

Hello everyone. I'm working on a new game and I'm using some homemade enemies because I believe, from deep in my heart, that I won't find these animations anywhere. Most of them will be Brazillian folklore monsters and creatures, upgrading latter to some Lovecraftian deities. You can use these...
  5. jvcscasio

[RPG MAKER MV] Creating a game story wise

Hello everyone, you've seen paralaxing tutorials, eventing tutorials and basic guides, now I want to show you a writing course to make the best of your story. These videos will show from plotting a story to tricks on how to make it more interesting! Leaving clues: Basic of plotting (How to...
  6. jvcscasio

Light Elf

Hello, I'm putting up the new demo, this time longer (My wife spent 1:30h playing). I also did some shadowing, if there's any bug related to the shadow of the map not disapearing when changing maps, feel free to tell me. New demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dibt2u4t8ji0ee/Game_boxed.exe?dl=0  ...
  7. jvcscasio

Issue with character faces obscuring skills in battle

Hello, newbie here. I don't know if this is a bug or I made a mistake on the plugins side of things, but when in battle (side view) the character's face covers the skills, and the bigger the team, the less I can read the skills. Changing the resolution doesn't help either.  Here's the image to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki