Search results

1. Jack Saintsworth

Amazing work! This is really cool.

Amazing work! This is really cool.
  2. Jack Saintsworth

Jack's Generator Additions

This is a suuuper late reply, but wow those look amazing. Great work!
  3. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ 1.0.2 released.

Maybe next they can fix this nonsense... :p (unless there is a way to fix this oneself outside of manually fixing the color in photo-editing software..?)
  4. Jack Saintsworth

Jack's Generator Additions

I'll have to update the images soon, thanks. There is also some new ones coming soon..!
  5. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker Mz Sv battle just stops after choices are done in webbgame

I'm just lurking in this thread, and I just tested your link out and it freezes up for me as well. After the first character's attack animation, it just stops processing. sprites keep animating, but nothing happens.
  6. Jack Saintsworth

Map cutoff issue

Ah, duly noted. Thanks. I basically just changed the map size to 28x28 and copy/pasted everything I had before into the bottom left corner and now its fixed.
  7. Jack Saintsworth

Map cutoff issue

Hello everyone. Has anyone experienced something similar to this? Am I doing something wrong? In the screenshots, the first is my map in the editor. As you can see, I'm scrolled as far left as I can go. But in-game, there is an extra tile space on that side of the map that is blank.
  8. Jack Saintsworth

Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Awesome. Thanks a ton. Is there an equivalent to Mapshot for MZ?
  9. Jack Saintsworth

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hello, not sure if I should be posting this here, but I wasn't sure where to ask/suggest. Firstly, I would like to say that the Debug plugin is awesome, just like all you guys' plugins usually are, and I am glad to have it. Secondly, unless I'm just missing something, I would like to request...
  10. Jack Saintsworth

[RPG Maker MZ] Playtest not working

EDIT: Gonna start my own thread. (having the same issue)
  11. Jack Saintsworth

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Quit a quarter of the way through? Bold of you to assume I'd make it passed a few maps, sir. :rheh:
  12. Jack Saintsworth

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Congrats to everyone involved in the launch. I'm excited to jump in. It was a bit awkward getting to the download, but I'm sure that'll be ironed out soon enough. Happy RPG Making to everyone else, and may your new endeavors be fruitful and bugless..!
  13. Jack Saintsworth

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

I am actually curious, will it be available at midnight EST? (sorry if this has been asked)
  14. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

Enjoy your long weekend, man. Always nice when those come around. But as for the update, cool stuff. Not really what Im looking for but certainly doesn't hurt to have all these extra resources if not just for inspiration. Was nice to poke around the japanese site and try out the games on there...
  15. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

*grabs a marshmallow* I think this would fall under embarrassing and a horror story: The first project I ever completed was a full unending cutscene recreation of Dragon Ball Z from the saiyan saga through to the end of Cell. Complete with custom tilesets and sprites....... It took me a whole...
  16. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

This update is very promising. Im not a great programmer, but I know enough to know how big this is. Very impressed. Also, cool generator stuff. I too wish it would be easier to add stuff too though.
  17. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Welp, I'm impressed. Liking everything in this update. Nowhere to go but up from here.
  18. Jack Saintsworth

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

I like the new environmental graphics. Not a huge fan of the character sets but that's not a big deal. LOVE the music- it somehow even exceeded my expectations. I dig the new default battle system. Im excited to see what programmers will be able to do with it. Animation system looks super cool...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki