Search results

1. Beewo

Wait you let them near without even checkin their id? Sorry but there will most likely be some...

Wait you let them near without even checkin their id? Sorry but there will most likely be some trouble
  2. Beewo

Gasp a vampire!

Gasp a vampire!
  3. Beewo

Very Beautiful though

Very Beautiful though
  4. Beewo

Thats some rly Good work

Thats some rly Good work
  5. Beewo

aww very cute, loving that mushroom

aww very cute, loving that mushroom
  6. Beewo

Would you play a game that used the front-view battle system, even when side-view is an option?

I like both front and sideview so I wouldn't mind it at all.
  7. Beewo

Now im curious

Now im curious
  8. Beewo

I can offer you an 0,001

I can offer you an 0,001
  9. Beewo

The power of tutorials. This was fun to make,parallax lightning makes more sense to me now. Now...

The power of tutorials. This was fun to make,parallax lightning makes more sense to me now. Now comes the annoying step of doing stuff without a step by step show though !_!
  10. Beewo

Game & Map Screenshots 12

@fop thank you : D @Oddball looks good, is it an long abandoned kitchen of some kind? Them vibes im getting,
  11. Beewo

pretty

pretty
  12. Beewo

"Comissions are open" Blinks "They are now closed". Glad to hear you have no problem finding...

"Comissions are open" Blinks "They are now closed". Glad to hear you have no problem finding comission work, thats for sure.
  13. Beewo

They are just waiting there, menacingly

They are just waiting there, menacingly
  14. Beewo

Importance of a story/plot in a rpg game

Gonna put it like this, there are probably quite a couple of rpgs I would enjoy playing from a pure gameplay point of view. But if an rpg dont have a story I'm interested or actively dislike I'm just not gonna bother with it regardless of gameplay. Now there are probably exceptions, but as a...
  15. Beewo

Can someone recommend me Visual Novels for inspiration

"Royal Alchemist" and "Seven kingdoms the princess problem" (SK sadly not finished but still a lot of meat to it) both romance involved with stat raising and some punishment if you fail at times. Probably two of my favorites at the top of my skull. the website Winterwolves got a lot of visual...
  16. Beewo

@fop those are gorgeous. Especially liking the last map
  17. Beewo

Event Let's Make a Scene: Sounds of Harmony Contest!

So with No player input there can be No dialogue that requires enter click to continue, right?
  18. Beewo

Had some troubles with the spoiler system :eswt: I figure it out at some future point.
  19. Beewo

my first attempt at parallaxing for my intro cutscene, I might have gone a little wild with the cluttering but was good fun at least and learnt some stuff along the way. Thats whats important. [/ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
  20. Beewo

Not to be that guy, but to actually be that guy. I dont understand the joke :eswt:, could...

Not to be that guy, but to actually be that guy. I dont understand the joke :eswt:, could somebody explain?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki