Search results

1. Touchfuzzy

Stream RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Kamigami: Clash of the Gods

Man I had to download the demo cause I was like "wait that is RM" If I didn't look at the game files I probably never would have guessed.
  2. Touchfuzzy

A rule against continously questioning people's game design decisions/philosophies in development support forums after they have already explained it.

We don't need a new rule here, as if people are harassing the OP in a thread that is already against the rules. A couple of questions asking why you are doing something the way you are doing it isn't harassing anyone. Questions asked to determine how best to help the person is also not...
  3. Touchfuzzy

Tutorial-Blog Eventing a Lotto Scratchcard

Written by: @hiddenone Read the Tutorial Here
  4. Touchfuzzy

As IGMC: Rebirth is winding down, join us as @StudioBlueGames plays Creaptive Heart, the 2018...

As IGMC: Rebirth is winding down, join us as @StudioBlueGames plays Creaptive Heart, the 2018 IGMC People's choice winner. Starting now!
  5. Touchfuzzy

Thanks RPG Maker Community

I'd like to be able to claim credit, but really the main thing I've done is just select good moderators. I mean I do give thoughts and stuff in back channels, and occasionally deal with something that boils over, but for the most part it's all thanks to the amazing mod team. Thank you to all...
  6. Touchfuzzy

Let's dig into this minigame with our latest Make a Game in MZ Stream! Starting Now! [MEDIA]

Let's dig into this minigame with our latest Make a Game in MZ Stream! Starting Now!
  7. Touchfuzzy

Stream Making Things in MZ: IGMC Special - Digging Minigame

Thursday, July 21st, 4PM Pacific
  8. Touchfuzzy

Tutorial-Blog Creating a Rewind Time Skill

Written by: @hiddenone Read the Tutorial Here
  9. Touchfuzzy

Watch Studio Blue play the 2018 IGMC Winner Circuit from CosmicLatte live! Starting Now! [MEDIA]

Watch Studio Blue play the 2018 IGMC Winner Circuit from CosmicLatte live! Starting Now!
  10. Touchfuzzy

The Fall of Blizzard?

I know that technically SOC was given a "last warning" here, but I feel that harsher penalties were required for something of this level. This forum has no room for bigotry of any type. SOC is permabanned.
  11. Touchfuzzy

This time on Making Things in MZ, in honor of everyone working fast on their IGMC Projects, I'm...

This time on Making Things in MZ, in honor of everyone working fast on their IGMC Projects, I'm going to try to do multiple small prototype mechanics all in one stream, and we're starting now!
  12. Touchfuzzy

Stream Making Things in MZ: IGMC Special - Fast Prototyping

Thursday, July 14th, 4PM Pacific
  13. Touchfuzzy

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

Driftwood Gaming's server also has a game jam channel which is kind of all about IGMC at this point.
  14. Touchfuzzy

Tutorial-Blog Animations with More Frames

Written by: @Avery Read the Tutorial Here
  15. Touchfuzzy

There isn't one, though I know several different RM discords are doing their own stuff for it.
  16. Touchfuzzy

Sometimes when we change the banners at the top of the forum you have to Shift+F5 to reload everything, cause your browser tries to do you a favor by reusing the images you already have loaded.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I created my own website for stuff I make. :D
Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnqw98e