Search results

1. Drogazy

updating a game to friends

I made a game, send it to my friends, but I have to change and add new things. If they have a saved file, will it work?
  2. Drogazy

Persona System

Great job! It is really interesting. Let's see what I can do with it :) I got an error. :/
  3. Drogazy

Capture Enemies

I have a problem with this plugin. When I add an actor with the plugin command "AddActor 1 1", the actor added need 63,279 xp to go to level 2. :/ That's is a lot of exp. Help. Lol.
  4. Drogazy

A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink) Does it...

A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink) Does it sound strange in English?
  5. Drogazy

What kind of "zero 2" is that? Lol. It Looks cool.

What kind of "zero 2" is that? Lol. It Looks cool.
  6. Drogazy

In Brazil, we say "bolsominion"

In Brazil, we say "bolsominion"
  7. Drogazy

Variable that checks the actor's level

I've been trying to set a variable that changes each time the actor gains a new level I tried to use control variable = Actor Level. But it didn't work. I tried it differently, changing it to be equal to the MHP, and it worked. :/ It seems that only with levels it doesn't work.
  8. Drogazy

Tactics System

I disable the combat scene animation. But, when the enemy is defeated, I received the message "Type error undefined is not a function" I'd like to use the system without the combat scene animation. Is that possible?
  9. Drogazy

Tactics System

I have one problem. When I set the skill target to "ally" and the skill is executed, the image continues on the screen. So, when I try to select another skill, I can't see, because the selection of the previous skill is there. :(
  10. Drogazy

Debug menu

I downgraded to 1.5.1, and now the debug option is ok. Thanks a lot. Sorry about the confusion. I had some difficulties to try to explain my problem.
  11. Drogazy

Debug menu

Core version: 1.5.1 ( I had checked the project's rpg_core.js file to get this number) Version in the "Help" option= 1.6.2
  12. Drogazy

Debug menu

I checked the "help" option and the version is 1.6.2
  13. Drogazy

Debug menu

So, I checked correctly. I used the help option. I found the option in the plugins Yep_Core Engine. (Print 3). I think this is the option, it is set "true".
  14. Drogazy

Debug menu

Okay. Well, where can I see the editor version? :/ Maybe one version is wrong
  15. Drogazy

Debug menu

My version is 1.6.2.
  16. Drogazy

Debug menu

I don't know if this happened because of the update. The debug menu that show the variables and switches were working fine yesterday. But today, I opened MV and it disappeared. Does anyone know what happened? Is there a way to fix it? :(
  17. Drogazy

STUDY: Occupation study of members in the RPG Maker Community

I am an English teacher in Brazil. I am studying English literature. I might do a master degree in the future. I would like to work with games...but, I only do games for fun. ^^
  18. Drogazy

Tactics System

I download it. But...the "Attack" doesn't work anymore :( The skills work perfectly.
  19. Drogazy

Tactics System

Okay, Thanks anyway. :) Whrere os the most up date of the plugin? I dont have to put "[[" on the code. Is It up date?
  20. Drogazy

Tactics System

I don't have any other plugin. I used the demo to start a project. When I set the skill to one enemy, it's okay. But if I set it to all enemies, I don't have the option to confirm.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude