Search results

1. Harold Ållaberg

agreed 100%

agreed 100%
  2. Harold Ållaberg

what is boring and inconsequential to you is brilliant, addictive, and fun to everyone else in...

what is boring and inconsequential to you is brilliant, addictive, and fun to everyone else in the entire world who had the opportunity and pleasure to experience the greatness that is Persona.
  3. Harold Ållaberg

the "visual novel" aspects (actually more like just modern day anime-ish elements) are a good...

the "visual novel" aspects (actually more like just modern day anime-ish elements) are a good part of what makes Persona so awesome that it completely poops upon Final Fantasy. and the game actually spends a good deal of time teaching you how to play, so even a novice can figure it out. Persona...
  4. Harold Ållaberg

Persona 5 is probably going to be the JRPG of the decade

Persona 5 is probably going to be the JRPG of the decade
  5. Harold Ållaberg

not a fan of mediafire, is there another site you can upload it to that won't have intrusive...

not a fan of mediafire, is there another site you can upload it to that won't have intrusive ads/malware?
  6. Harold Ållaberg

focus on making a game for you, as opposed to trying to do something for the community.

focus on making a game for you, as opposed to trying to do something for the community.
  7. Harold Ållaberg

unique/instanced items is always a great feature. it was the first thing I coded in MV when I...

unique/instanced items is always a great feature. it was the first thing I coded in MV when I got my hands on it for beta testing.
  8. Harold Ållaberg

i stopped christmas shopping decades ago

i stopped christmas shopping decades ago
  9. Harold Ållaberg

strange, i thought settlers were immortal. i haven't tried killing them, but when enemies kill...

strange, i thought settlers were immortal. i haven't tried killing them, but when enemies kill them, they don't die (they just become disabled like companions) and if a settlement gets wiped out you can restore it just by going back and the settlers will be alive again.
  10. Harold Ållaberg

ya I created that rule knowing you would make this status update 20 years later

ya I created that rule knowing you would make this status update 20 years later
  11. Harold Ållaberg

you should change your username to BufkusJr

you should change your username to BufkusJr
  12. Harold Ållaberg

cintiq

cintiq
  13. Harold Ållaberg

you could probably use the resources from a new MV project?

you could probably use the resources from a new MV project?
  14. Harold Ållaberg

global space ftw

global space ftw
  15. Harold Ållaberg

the shop scene

the shop scene
  16. Harold Ållaberg

only 888 here. nanowrimo?

only 888 here. nanowrimo?
  17. Harold Ållaberg

that is really cool. and they even got their export working flawlessly. i haven't been able to...

that is really cool. and they even got their export working flawlessly. i haven't been able to with mine so i've given up until people figure out optimizations for mobile.
  18. Harold Ållaberg

i just did and i think i broke my back.

i just did and i think i broke my back.
  19. Harold Ållaberg

I know right? it takes like 5 hours to make a 30 second cut-scene! so much testing and redoing...

I know right? it takes like 5 hours to make a 30 second cut-scene! so much testing and redoing stuff to make sure its just right lol.
  20. Harold Ållaberg

you are correct, sir. just watch out for those windows automatic updates.

you are correct, sir. just watch out for those windows automatic updates.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude