Search results

1. kR1pt0n1t3

Sprites Freeze while Script is running

Hello, I have a question about character sprite stopping moving while a script that calls bitmap picture animation is run. So I have an event on the map with stop animation on and a character sprite set. As I start the game, the character sprite is moving as it's supposed to. At some point...
  2. kR1pt0n1t3

RMMV Looking for a script

Hello. Not sure if this is the right subforum to ask for this, but I don't know where else to ask this. Basically, I remember there was a script that allowed you to edit any RMV game window size just by starting the game through RMV editor. You could then select any menu window just by mouse...
  3. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

Resource Type: Icon Maker Format: XP Art Style: Normal XP RTP. Description: Just need a wineskin icon. I can't find any. Reference Images: Google for wineskin images for reference.
  4. kR1pt0n1t3

Problem with a script for Balloon Icon (XP)

#===============================================================# #>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCRIPT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<# #===============================================================# # # #...
  5. kR1pt0n1t3

Matching Sound Effect with Animation Speed

Hi. So, as the thread name says want to match a certain sound effect to my character sprite animation. Under main I got: Graphics.frame_rate = 30 I have smooth mode ON. I'm using a standard 4x4 character sprite file that has 4 frames for animation. What I want is to match a certain sound...
  6. kR1pt0n1t3

Using RPXP on PC's with no admin rights

So, I'm trying to make my RPXP somehow to work on PC where I don't have admin right but I have the following problem. Using PC at my home I installed steam on my USB drive and logged on it. Via steam, I installed the RPXP in the new repository I made on the same USB drive When I put the USB...
  7. kR1pt0n1t3

Dynamic switch & variable setting inside events.

Hi. So, I've been making an all map battle system with parallel events through switches and variables and it's working exactly as I want it to but now I'm trying to improve it a bit so it's easier to apply it to more enemies. Currently, every enemy uses 5 switches and 2 variables for different...
  8. kR1pt0n1t3

Looking for Prison Stocks

Hi Two-Three months ago I found tiles for Prison Stocks and unfortunately I had problems with my PC where I accidentally formatted the wrong drive and I lost all my stuff and all others stuff I found throughout the years on the internet. I'm desperately now trying to find some of the stuff I...
  9. kR1pt0n1t3

MV Gate - Stone Arch

So as I was working on my castle map I noticed there's no stone arch for the mv big door and I couldn't find one online so I made one for myself. Castle Tileset is from XP RTP default tileset while the big door/gate graphics are from mv. While the default doesn't look that bad, I think with the...
  10. kR1pt0n1t3

Female Orc Sprite

Resource Type: Character Sheet Maker Format: RPG Maker XP Art Style: RPG Maker XP Character Drawing Style (Cartoony?) Description: I need a female orc sprite made in RPG Maker XP drawing style. I tried using some RPG Maker XP character sheet and modifying it to look like an orc but utterly...
  11. kR1pt0n1t3

Fighting System Script

I want to build a system that powers up character based on the skills they learned and used in fights rather than exp. For example, if a character uses magic spells in battle a certain amount of times, I want his mana pool, magic attack, and magic defense increase. All the characters at the...
  12. kR1pt0n1t3

Hiddenone's Battler Character Sprites?

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: Cartoony? Description: So I'm trying to set up my enemy graphics for the amazing Atelier Rggs Chrono script and for that to work nicely I need to combine hiddenone's battler graphics with character sprites for each battler but I can't...
  13. kR1pt0n1t3

Fayforest Sprites

Resource Type: (Characters) Maker Format: (XP) Description: (I downloaded the sprites from the website below but quite a lot of the face images don't have a sprite that goes along with it. I've searched around the web but to no avail so I came here to ask if anyone knows if the character...
  14. kR1pt0n1t3

Picture Viewport

Hi. Engine: RPG MAKER XP So, I'm trying to set up a script for displaying message window character graphics and I can't for the life of me figure out how to set it that the picture is in front of the message window. Both the message window and the picture displays correctly but the picture is...
  15. kR1pt0n1t3

Problem with $data_actors

So, I'm trying to pull out the current intelligence value of the first actor to use for some calculation but for some reason, it's not working. $data_actors[1].parameters[0,1] - MaxHP - WORKS $data_actors[1].parameters[1,1] - MaxSP - WORKS $data_actors[1].parameters[2,1] - STR - WORKS...
  16. kR1pt0n1t3

RPG MAKER XP - Save file problem

I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. The idea: - After the XY event ends in RPG Maker, call Save Scene and overwrite a save file but only update $game_switches in that file. Other things inside the file leave as it is. After that is done, go to the title screen of the game. The...
  17. kR1pt0n1t3

Common Event Script Character Limit

I'm doing a translation of a game and I run into a problem. Inside a common event, there is a script call and all this code below is inside it. I need to edit the text where "XYZ" is but I can't. I can delete a character from the script but I can't add anything due to some script character...
  18. kR1pt0n1t3

Stargate - Animation Question

Hi, So a few days ago I started to mess around with making an animated stargate. I used tiles and stuff I found online. I didn't make any of it and I don't know who's the author so I can't credit him. I edited the resources I found using GIMP to serve my needs. Sounds I downloaded...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude