Search results

1. Fox420x

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- New: I have cookies.

I really love the bee hive tiles. Did you make those yourself? If so, very nice work.
  2. Fox420x

TRADE VXA: Looking to trade mapping skills for help with custom tilesets. AD&D project.

I have a lot of my map work here on my DA page; https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfox420/gallery/?catpath=/
  3. Fox420x

TRADE VXA: Looking to trade mapping skills for help with custom tilesets. AD&D project.

I'm looking to find someone on here that is proficient in making fantasy tilesets and that'd be willing to trade skill for skill. I do really good parallax mapping work with Photoshop and RMVXA. I want to bring to life an old AD&D module that's based on Ravenloft and Lord Soth. I would love some...
  4. Fox420x

House Customization in RM

There's a script that lets you do that for Ace. You have to set up the furniture as events on another map for it, but you can use regions for where furniture can be placed.
  5. Fox420x

Looking for a script to change the item menu HUD.

Looking for a script to do something similar to the old Mystic Quest Item/Menu HUD, or Zelda ALTTP. If anyone has or knows of where I can get one I'd really appreciate it. Something like in this old video.
  6. Fox420x

FPLE Help (First Person Labyrinth Explorer) VXA

FPLE Ace Editor 1. Graphic resources 2. Creating a new map 3. Editing maps 3.1. Overview 3.2. Controlling the camera 3.3. Editing walls 3.4. Setting textures 3.5. Changing the tileset 4. Saving a map 5. Loading an existing map 6. Exporting a map 7. tilesets configuration 1. Graphic resources...
  7. Fox420x

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-use-mgcs-fple.18217/
  8. Fox420x

I've been struggling with the editor to try and get new tiles into it. It says it has support for 64x64 tiles, but it won't let me import them in the editor. The only thing that works is the tiny 256x192 tilesets. Is there a way to change it so it accepts bigger tiles?
  9. Fox420x

Hehe, fire fire!

Hehe, fire fire!
  10. Fox420x

I was interested in your dice poker game, and the voltorb flip, and shoot'em up game scripts. Do...

I was interested in your dice poker game, and the voltorb flip, and shoot'em up game scripts. Do you have working demos of them, and if you want them for money, I'd be interested.
  11. Fox420x

Final Fantasy X-2 Garment Grid system Request

Closest I've seen to it is the sphere-grid system as a demo/script.
  12. Fox420x

Khas Ultra Lighting - The Foggy Time update!

Will you be implementing a different layer for shadows so that it doesn't affect the dialogue box? I have your basic lighting script, and it also shadows the dialogue which makes it impossible to read in a darkened map.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude