Search results

1. DarkadeGames

I don't use battlebacks, but this bug happens fairly often.

Yeah, it would be that final point. It isn't a battle-test, it's in-game. I have a random encounter with a Troop, the blurred map image comes up like normal and I move on. Then I enter a new map and have a cutscene, after the cutscene concludes, a battle starts and instead of the map image of...
  2. DarkadeGames

I don't use battlebacks, but this bug happens fairly often.

I don't know if this is a common bug, but I don't use battlebacks in my game, just letting the map with that blurry filter be my battle back, I actually prefer it, don't judge. However in some battles, mostly a boss battle after a cutscene, the battle back actually reverts to that of the...
  3. DarkadeGames

RMMV Heart of Grimm -Ever After-

I'm thinking you must have an older version of the game, as this issue was definitely fixed, I've just checked and run through it a few times to be sure with no issue. I've created a new version of the game just for you. If you move your save file over to this new one and then head up to the...
  4. DarkadeGames

I really don't know why that keeps happening, I must have fixed this like 3 times. Sorry about that, I'll have another look tonight and see if I can redesign the scene to try and perma fix this.
  5. DarkadeGames

Ok. This is really embarrassing. So I was checking something a few weeks ago and must have forgotten to turn the switch back on to keep that fire orb hidden until that point in the game. Since the quest has updated to move onto the next destination (Gelbian) luckily this might not have broken...
  6. DarkadeGames

That's weird. Nobody else has reported this. Is the image in the corner just not disappearing or are you encountering enemies regardless of using it? As in before the potion should be expiring. EDIT: I have discovered the problem. It's an encounter rate addon I put in, apparently it overrides...
  7. DarkadeGames

No worries, dude. Thanks for playing my game by the way. :D
  8. DarkadeGames

Ah, I think I see. The areas are named 'North', 'East' ect. It isn't based on the directions they are facing. I can see how you would think that though. If you enter the areas and see the names that pop up, you'll see which is which.
  9. DarkadeGames

The same way you made the first appear. The king, queen, knight and jester need to be in the correct position. The tablet at the entrance tells you the order they need to be in. King: North Queen: West Knight: East Jester: South
  10. DarkadeGames

There are two tomb guardians. Once both are dead the way will open up.
  11. DarkadeGames

Nah, I'm sure these were just oversights that me and my other testers missed. My guess for the bug involving the text loop with Pocahontas is that you haven't unlocked all of the secret characters, as different scenes play out if you do, and all the tests I performed until now just involved...
  12. DarkadeGames

Ok, I managed to get this done quickly before leaving, so it's all re-uploaded now. The first issue is a little weird because it's working perfectly fine for me. Have you bought both the helm and the chest piece? If it's still acting up then I'll have another look, but at least it's not an...
  13. DarkadeGames

Hey mate. Sorry I didn't see your message. I have gone in and am fixing these issues you brought up as we speak. Sorry again for not seeing your message. I will have it reuploaded and fixed as soon as i get home from work tonight.
  14. DarkadeGames

Hi guys. For everyone who has played and enjoyed my game, I thank you deeply. I have made a few updates and changes, mostly visual. First of all- A new optional boss has been added. I won't tell you where exactly, but it's in the same place as one of the Humpty Dumpty spellbooks. It isn't as...
  15. DarkadeGames

@alominus The Sweet Dream is sold in almost every item store and repels random encounters. But fair enough, mate. Sorry the game isn't to your taste.
  16. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

Those look great so far!
  17. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

You're a legend man. :)
  18. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

Here we go. Broken mountains and buildings and a greyed out lifeless rocky terrain covered in craters. Is that doable?
  19. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

@mlogan Sorry about that.
  20. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

Hey guys. I'm looking for a world map tileset for MV that looks similar to the year 2300 AD from Chrono Trigger. Basically a destroyed Earth. Does anyone know of one or someone I can request to maybe make one? Much appreciated. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude