Search results

1. Acidicjester

Need help with variables | Discord call

Hi community I hope you're all doing well. I've run into something that I'm pretty sure i'm overlooking but can't seem to understand. Typically in these posts I'll usually drop screenshots and a big lengthy description with my issue but my event page looks like a hot mess. So actually if anyone...
  2. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Please help.

So I know the title is a little "out there" but I've run into an out of the blue error and I don't know what caused it. I literally changed nothing since I launched the editor yesterday. My game is hitting me with the bug report after someone is damaged in battle and I have TONIGHT to finish...
  3. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] Change actor control/NPC possesion?

Hi forums I hope you're all doing well. I've come to a segment in my game where I need the player to take control of a robot. How would I go about this? I'm sure this is something super simple that I'm overlooking but I still have a lot to learn from the engine and was hoping someone had a...
  4. Acidicjester

RMMV TerraxLighting Flashlight help

Hello forums! I wanted to see if I could get some assistance with the Terrax Lighting plugin if anyone is familiar. I have a segment of the game where the main character explores a haunted house and it's very dark. The flashlight looks fine and it's good in big rooms but my problem is hallways...
  5. Acidicjester

[SOLVED]Need assistance with potions per party members[Common Events]

Heyo community! Been awhile since I posted on here but I wanted to maybe see about solving an issue I'm running into currently with specialized potions. In the project I'm working on I have an area covered in lava pools and smoke and I've made a heat potion to temporarily ignore the effects of...
  6. Acidicjester

[SOLVED] -Lever Puzzle- (Door Help)

Here I am again. I kind of wish I didn't have to ask so much questions all the time but I guess practice makes perfect. My problem is that I have a whole bunch of levers that I am trying to get to work as a puzzle. I looked at another topic on this matter and tried pretty much what they...
  7. Acidicjester

= Slow down vehicles? =

Hey so I was wondering what I can do to get a vehicle (Ex. boat) to have a lower speed to move slower in general. I went to the Game_Vehicle scripting page and I found this: #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Initialize Move Speed...
  8. Acidicjester

Temporary disable cancel key in Choice events?

I'm trying to figure out how I can temporary disable the cancel key (X, etc) for an event. I have two choices and the cancel key I think is just in the way. Once it is pressed it uses the second option, and if there isnt a second option, it breaks the game due to the autoplay taking place. So...
  9. Acidicjester

Event Cycle! [Please Help]

Hey all, so im new to the forums n' stuff and I was kind of needing to know something. I'm working on a small project in RPGMaker VX: Ace and iv'e run into an issue. There is a point in the game where you can jump over the shopkeepers desk and take all the stuff in the back (For giggles xD). My...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeletron72