Search results

1. Tea++

3rd Quarter Annual Driftwood Gaming Jam

Come an join the fun! Make a game in 30 days using one of the four public chosen themes. Detective Hidden Dimensions Zoo/Wildlife Isekai See all of the details/rules and enter here: https://itch.io/jam/quarter-annual-dg-jam-v3
  2. Tea++

Quarter Annual DG Jam v1

Quarter Annual DG Jam v1 Come and join us for the first ever quarter annual DG Jam! This is a reoccurring community driven jam. You choose the themes, the winner, "King of the Jam" is decided by the participants and the "Peoples Champ" is decided by you! Please see the itch page linked below...
  3. Tea++

Tea's Battle Macro's Plugin

Tea_battleMacros.js v1.1 Tea Have you ever wanted to give your player the choice to record skills to play them at the press of a button? Now you can! Battle Macros is a plug and play plugin that will add the feature to your game. Players can store battle rounds into a Macros and play them...
  4. Tea++

Relative Experience

Tea_relativeExperience 2.0 Tea Use this plugin to specify how many times more experience party members get relative to the main characters level. This plugin will ensure lower leveled party members that join the party later will quickly catch up with the main characters level...
  5. Tea++

Proximity sound events

TEA_proximitySound V1.0 This plugin allows the user to include events that emit sounds based on the proximity and position of the player. To use proximity sound: Add the event command "proximity sound" to a parallel event. Event ID = Assign the event you want to be the epi center of the...
  6. Tea++

Events can trigger other events.

TEA_eventTriggerEvent V1.0 ************************************************************************** To use event touch event: Add the event command "event touch event" to a parallel event. Event 1 ID = The events that will run when it comes in contact with another event that...
  7. Tea++

6th Annual Driftwood Gaming Game Jam!!!

Make your own game jam! Choose 2 or more from a list of ten super cool themes, and make your own game jam! You'll have 30 days to create a 30 minute game based on the themes you pick. Please follow the itch.io link below for full rules and conditions. https://itch.io/jam/build-your-own-game-jam
  8. Tea++

Tea's More Event Triggers

TEA_moreEventTriggers V1.1 ***THIS PLUGIN HAS BEEN REMOVED AND REPLACED BY SEPARATE PLUGINS WITH THE SAME FUNCTIONS*** Event trigger event plugin: Proximity sound plugin: NPC Auto eveade: I don't think anyone actually uses this one, if someone requests it, I'll release it. Event Touch...
  9. Tea++

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ Tiled is an incredible map editor made by BJorn In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Tiled on your computer and use it with RPG Maker MZ This is only possible because of a free plugin that @Archeia, Dairnon, and Yami wrote for all of...
  10. Tea++

Make the RTP caves and carpets match things and fit stuff on tables!!!

I made carpets that match the Carpeted stairs in MZ. Must own RPG Maker MZ to use, credit Kadokawa. Free for commercial and personal use. Version 2 So what were these caves and doorways supposed to go with anyways?! I made replacements that fit a little better. Before and after...
  11. Tea++

RPG Maker MZ The Basics Tutorial Series

In this series we go through the A-Z's of developing a game in RPG Maker MZ. RPG Maker MZ The Basics - User Interface Overview Tutorial How to make a Map in RPG Maker MZ The Basics Tutorial RPG Maker MZ The Basics - Character Generator How to use the Event Editor Tutorial RPG Maker MZ The...
  12. Tea++

Stop an on screen animation

Is there a way to stop an animation that is playing on screen (not in battle)? I want the animation to play, but I also want to be able to cancel it under a certain condition. Here's an example, I would like the bouncing coin to disappear after the player touches it...
  13. Tea++

5TH Annual Driftwood Jam!

Come join us for the best game jam ever! Can you use RPG Maker? Than this is the jam for you, the theme is simply, RTP only. Please check out the itch page for details. This year we have the mega cash prize of a $25 dollar steam gift card! https://itch.io/jam/5adj
  14. Tea++

How to event side doors

Eventing side doors In this tutorial, you'll learn how to event doors that are on the side walls of your game, such as door leading to rooms to the left or to the right. These events will have the player open the door and upon leaving the area, the player turns around and shuts the door...
  15. Tea++

Tall Male and Female Sprite Templates (Elven)

I took WTR's sprites which I liked the looks of and modified them a little, fixed a few alignment/perspective issues, added elven ears and made a male version. WTR allows modification/redistribution, commercial use, credit if you want. My terms of use are: Free for commercial and non-commercial...
  16. Tea++

Creative Cutscene Contest

***SORRY FOR THE BELATED ANNOUNCEMENT HERE*** Creative Cutscene Contest Come join us for a fun little game jam, where you can show off a cutscene of your making. Check out the itch.io link and video below for more details and to sign up! https://itch.io/jam/c3 Enjoy!
  17. Tea++

Multiple Step counters

multipleStepCounts v1.0 Authored by: Tea's Jams Terms of Use: Free for commercial and non-commercial projects Editing allowed Re-posting allowed Credit Tea's Jams (optional) Introduction This plugin provides 10 extra step counters in addition to the game data step counter. Choose a variable to...
  18. Tea++

How to TileD Rpg Maker auto tile terrain tutorial

TileD Rpg Maker auto tile terrain tutorial This is a very basic rundown of how to use RPG Maker MV auto tiles as terrains in TileD (Terrains are used like autotiles in TileD) It also covers how to animate RPG Maker animated autotiles in TileD. TileD is a very versatile map editor that can be...
  19. Tea++

Transporting item

Transport to previously visited towns In this tutorial you will learn how to transport to previously visited towns with an item. I also cover putting the town list in one scrolling window and calling animations from move events. Plugins used: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/10/yep-2-message-core/...
  20. Tea++

Script call to restrict player based on player location?

So, I searched the forums a bit and can't seem to find the right answer (although I'm positive it's buried somewhere in here... sigh) Anyway, I would like to use a plugin that breaks Yanfly's region restrict. I'm hoping to do something to resolve the issue it creates for a game that already has...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe