Search results

1. marino13

RMMV Timed Attack core Problem

Yay! that was it. By not including the paranthesis the formula was going jank. Thanks for the help. Problem solved
  2. marino13

Ah so the parenthesis probably do something then. (my math is really bad but I had a hunch this might be it) Because I forgot to implement them. I will test this when I'm home and I'll return with the findings!
  3. marino13

Thanks for answering! I Didn't include my formula because it was the basic one. So basically what is on the example Formula: a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 * $gameTemp.tas_power with the basic 20% variance. Basically fresh out of the box I will be able to provide screens later tonight if those are needed.
  4. marino13

Hey there, I'm using SumRndmDde's Plugin Timed attack core in which a graphic and a cursor is used to determine the power of an attack depending on the timing of your press. The plugin works fine with installation and calculations and such but I seem to have some problem with the damage...
  5. marino13

RMMV AZE-RPG (a World of Warcraft demake)

It's ok. I've scrapped it completely and left it without quest indicators. Doesn't need to be handholdy. This Project is currently on hold after the Demo being Completed. Currently working on another simpler project.
  6. marino13

Yeah I actually did a small update but I left out the quest markers which apparently where not working properly and dropping the FPS.
  7. marino13

Thanks for your feedback. I'll look into the tp warrior thing. The story itself is not copypasted to say, rather expanded on. Wow has always had good lore but honestly dogpoo storytelling. Thanks for playing!
  8. marino13

@JohnDoeNews Its actually part of the combat plugin so that might be interfering with the normal gamepad functionality. The lag I might have an idea and it has to do with the quest indicators. I'll have to check and work on it while playing it on a different pc.
  9. marino13

There's a chance that something isnt going on right and its stuttering and ill have to troubleshoot that more. The controller works fine. I haven't tried a PS controller and that might be a limitation of a plugin im using. Is the fps lag only inside the cave?
  10. marino13

PlayStation isn't plug and play on windows(as far as I know) works with steam but probably not natively on just windows that's why I think.
  11. marino13

That's perfectly fine! Did you download the most recent version or used one from yesterday? Ive known about the cave thing but it actually has 0 parallels. Previously it had some FPS problems due to scaling but I recently fixed that. Gamepad functionality should be working and it's weird that...
  12. marino13

Yup! That's 15 minutes with 0 text, knowing exactly what to do! Also it probably takes as long as you want it to take since it doesn't force you to follow the quest lines. Open world and all that haha
  13. marino13

Haven't drank monster in years hahaha, love the taste, hate the after effect

Haven't drank monster in years hahaha, love the taste, hate the after effect
  14. marino13

@JohnDoeNews that's good! My wife does enough praising as is. Need to know what's wrong with it as well. If you take the time to explore talk and do all the quests, the demo has at least an hour worth of content. Depends if you want to tryout each class as well. But you can also speed run the...
  15. marino13

Trying to work on your project at night after work is impossible... where do you find the energy?

Trying to work on your project at night after work is impossible... where do you find the energy?
  16. marino13

@Kismet808 Before I went with the Action combat system I considered altering the active time battle system to provide something close to a cooldown/world cooldown style battle with auto attacks and spammy skills ,that followed a traditional front view style of battle. In the end I opted for ABS...
  17. marino13

@JohnDoeNews Haha No worries, and yeah true that was in pm. I took it as someone trying to look out for me :) If you do play it and record a video, I suggest you download the latest version. I debugged it a bit more and fixed some fps issues due to weird resolution scaling. Also I put in a...
  18. marino13

@JohnDoeNews Like I said before It's better that you actually said something rather than the mods striking me down haha. Getting corrected really shouldn't bother people as much as it does today. We all got to learn somehow :D
  19. marino13

@Kismet808 Thanks for checking it out and super thanks for the words of encouragement! The Combat is achieved through the Alpha ABS Plugin. Actually bought the license to it. Its a tab target action battle system tailored after wow so its perfect for what i want. The cutscene is 1 to 1 the...
  20. marino13

Version 0.1.3 is out on Itch.io Quest directions on the first quest is clearer. Beginning armours are auto equipped for player ease Fixed shaman class quest to work properly Fixed some crazy damage cobras where doing to melee classes Small direction fix changes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe