Search results

1. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hello! Same as new books, there should be no problem in adding new categories, as the only thing that goes into the save file is which books are marked as read, and which ones have the "new marks". The same goes for the new books contents... unless you're using the variable text feature to hide...
  2. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hello there! Is the parameter Check Files First enabled? Unfortunately, this feature is not compatible with encrypted deployments, as I have not yet found a way to discover and use the encrypted file names in the code. In this scenario the plugin won't find any images, since it is looking for...
  3. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Which version you are using? Up to version 1.4.0 the plugin used to store the whole library in the save file, which would cause the issue you describe. On later versions I have changed the way save files are handled, and we only store which books have been read, if they are marked as new, and...
  4. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

I've managed to add compatibility with Luna Engine with version 1.6.4. You won't be able to customize the interface using Luna's yml files, you'll still have to configure it through the BookMenu's parameters (it's more a bypass to Luna's customizations, so the game won't crash, then a real...
  5. taaspider

TAA_CharacterPoses v1.3.4

Just released version 1.3.4 with a fix for the follower dash issue. Just download it and update your project. Let me know if you find anything else out of place! :)
  6. taaspider

Ok, I opened the sample project to take some prints and did some testing, and ir seems we do have a bug here :| I can see the pose is loaded through the console, but follower is not changing into the dash pose with the main character. I'll have to look into the code to fix this, so it might...
  7. taaspider

Glad this has been useful! :D Just add another pose named "dash" to actor 2 poses, similar to what you have done with the "default" pose. If you want to use a different name for the default, dash or idle pose you need to issue a Plugin Command to change it during the game. The plugin assumes by...
  8. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Sorry for the delay @PLUEVNR ... I've piled up quite a backlog, took a while to get to this. Ok, I've tested the LineHeight parameter, but using my test project changing the parameter value correctly changed the window behavior: Are you still having this issue? If so, make sure you are...
  9. taaspider

TAA_EnemyDrops v1.0.1

Just to keep the thread updated, the issues reported by Jenova were fixed on version 1.0.1! :)
  10. taaspider

TAA_SkillMastery (v1.2.1)

I'll try to setup a test project to replicate the issue. However, it would be really helpful if you could share the whole error message from the console. Can you take a print from the complete error message in the game console and send it here?
  11. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Sorry for the delay... Have been pretty busy this week. At glance I have no ideia what could have caused this. Anyways, I'll run some tests in the next few days and see if I can manage to replicate the issue by myself, but if you have a test project with the issue present and are able to send it...
  12. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

There is something wrong with the source JSON file I think. The error happens exactly in the spot the code tests if the visibleText object exists (for error handling), but it is crashing because it is iterating through the books and one of them seems to be undefined. Can you double check if...
  13. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

It should have worked. I'll take a look at it later. Can you show me the complete error message in the console? My guess is that there may be something misconfigured in the plugin manager parameters, but I need more information to confirm.
  14. taaspider

TAA_EnemyDrops v1.0.1

Hello there! Can you PM me your plugins.js file? If you could send me a test project with the error present even better. My first guess is that there is something to do with your parameter settings. Maybe an empty entry on the plugin manager conditional settings (if that is the case I can add an...
  15. taaspider

Hello! The Check Files First function work just as you say, running everytime a new map is loaded to make sure all character files configured for all poses on all active event pages on the current map exist before preloading them. Even though the plugin uses a cache system to speed this...
  16. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hello! There's a few new parameters added from version 1.3 to 1.6.3. The error you're getting is probably because some of them might not be set. I believe you just need to open the JSON config parameters, so the plugin can load default values for the new parameters, then save your settings and...
  17. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

You mean the error appears only when loading a saved game? It shouldn't behave like that, but I'll run some tests later to check this.
  18. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hello! I loaded your json file in a test project and it worked fine: If Show Categories is set to true then they should be visible. Here's my list window settings: Make sure that Category Text Format is set with the correct substitutions (%2 is replaced by the category name). If you make sure...
  19. taaspider

TAA_EnemyLevels (v1.2.0)

There may be an incompatibility preventing the correct level to be applied into the enemy, or maybe the SRPG plugin is overwriting levels from my plugin with its dummy levels. I'll have to take a look at SRPG plugins and run a few tests to confirm this hypotesis. This will take me a few days...
  20. taaspider

TAA_EnemyLevels (v1.2.0)

Hi there! You can use note tags to setup parameter curves with both plugin manager and JSON file sources (if you use note tags, they will overwrite whatever you set on the plugin manager parameters or the JSON file). Assuming there is no incompatibility (which I cannot guarantee, as I haven't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe